• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SCOSCHE USB12V2 Black Dual USB Car Charger
$11.99 - + $7 off w/ promo code USELCTRNMD3, ends 3/11

$11.99 MIR

Free Shoprunner shipping or $1.99 shipping + tax if applicable

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Scosche USB12V2
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
OOS
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Promo code 46753 is not recognized at Newegg.rebateaccess.com

j5ive said:   SCOSCHE USB12V2 Black Dual USB Car Charger

$11.99 MIR

You forgot to cut and paste the part from the other site about no rebate offer found with that code. Neweggs rebate system is not like TD so since it's not active...as of now, there is no deal.

respdoc said:   j5ive said:   SCOSCHE USB12V2 Black Dual USB Car Charger

$11.99 MIR

You forgot to cut and paste the part from the other site about no rebate offer found with that code. Neweggs rebate system is not like TD so since it's not active...as of now, there is no deal.

This could work if you hold on for a few hours and make sure that Newegg's rebate starts to work, before you buy it.

NeweggChat said:
Chat says:
Welcome to the Rebate Center! Someone will be with you shortly.
Hi, my name is Sarah and I will be assisting you with your rebate today. How may I help you?
BenH says:
Hi Sarah, I am looking at the following rebate:
BenH says:
http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Newegg...
BenH says:
However the rebate # listed: 46753 does not show up on the rebate center when I enter it
Hi, BenH. We are currently looking into this promotion to see why it isn't on the pre-registration site. Can you kindly check back in 24 hours?
BenH says:
My questions is - is the rebate valid? If I purchase the item today, will Newegg honor this rebate (even if it is not currently showing on the rebate center search)?
We are trying to find out why it was pulled. My advice would be to wait until tomorrow.
BenH says:
thank you

Thanks! I will wait for rebate though to be on site. Will not use coupon as rebate says "6. Not combinable with any other offer." so rebate can be turned down very easy by Newegg.

I did not know the Rebate will work with Promo code or NOT. Because in the rebate form item 6: "Not combinable with any other offer".

Quote from Amazon product description:
"Each port has been developed to provide 500 mA of power in order for a quick and efficient charge"

If you're actually looking for one of these, there are a few people on eBay selling a similar gizmo with a Sprint logo on it, that has 2 1A outlets and can be operated off 120V as well as 12V for about $6. I bought a few, they are very handy.

46753 doesn't show to be a valid promotion number.

suezyque said:   46753 doesn't show to be a valid promotion number.

Yes, I think it's quite understood it hasn't changed since IgorSkovoroda posting.

OOS

Well, this deal sure looks done before it started

Definately a done deal... now shows DISCONTINUED .....

I got the charger today and called Newegg about the rebate problem. They're crediting me the $4.99 i paid. Not a MM, but free is always good. Thanks OP.!

Back in stock but no rebate

hpmax said:   If you're actually looking for one of these, there are a few people on eBay selling a similar gizmo with a Sprint logo on it, that has 2 1A outlets and can be operated off 120V as well as 12V for about $6. I bought a few, they are very handy.

Dude, thank you so much, these look perfect! In for 3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014