• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

hunger
Disclaimer

trilogy
Disclaimer
Both Amazon and Google Play are currently offering The Hunger Games Trilogy Kindle Edition for only five bucks.

Of course, you don't need a Kindle. Just download the Kindle app for Android/iOS.

Amazon Price $5.00

Google Play Price $5.00

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These books are fun to read I must say...great deal

Really like how Amazon usually match Google's discount. competition is good. and I don't have to keep two ebook libraries.

Bought the first book before when it was on sale for 1.99 but haven't got time to start the second or third. Been looking for a good deal and this is it!

A must read. Love this trilogy!

Use THIS to convert ebook formats...works flawlessly.

Fine, I'll dive in for this price. Even posted to FB for some friends to buy. Thanks OP.

Thanks for the heads up. My wife will be happy..

Nice!!!

Thanks!

Thanks corpsewood for the post/link, and thanks steelers for the Caliber link!

Hunger games -5 dollars. Getting people to 'pay' for their children's & their own conditioning -priceless.

The Kindle edition of Hunger Games was NEVER $48.97 Green to OP for not putting it in title.

bought. TY

in2dadark said:   Hunger games -5 dollars. Getting people to 'pay' for their children's & their own conditioning -priceless.

How's your bunker coming along?

Steelers said:   Use THIS to convert ebook formats...works flawlessly.
Doesn't work on DRM'd books, which these most certainly are.
Or am I mistaken?

A must read. Love this trilogy!

bottom

Hey Steelers, or anyone?? I bought the Amazon deal and the only option was to download it into Kindle Cloud. How do I get it from there onto my computer to get it into my Sony Reader? I'm new to the reader thing, so this might be a dumb question, but any assistance is appreciated.

Pix

drupha said:   in2dadark said:   Hunger games -5 dollars. Getting people to 'pay' for their children's & their own conditioning -priceless.

How's your bunker coming along?

Too busy digging skulls out of the sand to work on it. Thanks.

Sorry I accidentally reposted this but this is such a great deal!

This offer is STILL AVAILABLE. BUMP!

LUV~ Great Story

guess I'm a minority here, but I did not like this trilogy at all. After everyone around me reading it (wife, coworkers, relatives) I picked it up. I thought the writing was ok, but the story was unoriginal, full of cliches and author doesn't seem to know how to wrap things up.

... but hey, for $5 for the entire trilogy, not much to lose.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014