Lifetime Cash Back:

Subscribe to WSJ for $22, get $50 Amazon Gift Card YMMV

2 of 27
DrSachmo
3/7/13 10:00 AM
Im in, thanks
shaggymutt
3/7/13 10:01 AM
This appears to be only the digital version (i.e., a password to go behind the WSJl's paywall), not the print version, right?

We've been wanting to subscribe recently, but we need the print version. (If you must know: living in the city with a puppy requires a lot of bags. Newspaper bags work really, really well for that job as long as the delivery guy doesn't throw the paper too hard and mess up the bag.)
rtapia
3/7/13 10:10 AM
Great find. I used a temp CC number so even if I forget to cancel, they can't charge me anyways.
berkeleyman
3/7/13 10:15 AM
shaggymutt said:   

(If you must know: living in the city with a puppy requires a lot of bags. Newspaper bags work really, really well for that job as long as the delivery guy doesn't throw the paper too hard and mess up the bag.)

-It seems that it's much better deal to simply order some for less than 4c/bag I doubt you'll ever get any subscription to go this low.
alanmax
3/7/13 10:19 AM
Just waiting now for the $50 Amazon.com GC.
Will post any updates.
chriswish
3/7/13 10:19 AM
I called customer service. They said the Amazon gift card would be emailed within 7-10 business days.
ozoneraider
3/7/13 10:27 AM
For me, this goes to a page saying 'We're sorry, we cannot process your order.' Original link not working at all.
BoxingJ
What's the chance we get left "high and dry" with a subscription and no gift card, should they get bombarded?
BoxingJ
edited: accidental dupe post.
2 of 27
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.