Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Subscribe to WSJ for $22, get $50 Amazon Gift Card YMMV

3 of 27
joelkirzner
3/7/13 10:28 AM
Another way to look at this deal is that it's a great way to get $50 Amazon gift cards for less than 1/2 the price! Plus, you get 3 months of the digital WSJl.

I'm sure many remember last december's Amazon kindle gift cards/toys r us $10 for $5 dealio. This seems to be a whole better and easier.
alanmax
3/7/13 10:28 AM
BoxingJ said:   

edited: accidental dupe post.

I will dispute the charge faster than you can say WSJ!
BoxingJ
3/7/13 10:30 AM
alanmax said:   

BoxingJ said:   

edited: accidental dupe post.

I will dispute the charge faster than you can say WSJ!

Is it dead? Saw the offer, reloaded by accident and it is gone..
shaggymutt
3/7/13 10:30 AM
berkeleyman said:   

shaggymutt said:   

(If you must know: living in the city with a puppy requires a lot of bags. Newspaper bags work really, really well for that job as long as the delivery guy doesn't throw the paper too hard and mess up the bag.)

-It seems that it's much better deal to simply order some for less than 4c/bag I doubt you'll ever get any subscription to go this low.

It won't go that low, true, but through the US Airways mileage deal I can get 228 issues for $54. True, that's more like 20 cents a bag, but then each bag comes with a copy of the print WSJ to read while I have breakfast.

BTW I looked again at the deal and it's definitely the digital one. For those of you who prefer to read it on your iPad, hey, why not?
siraloz
3/7/13 10:32 AM
Clear cookies? New browser?
geeoye
3/7/13 10:37 AM
4. Cancellation and Renewal. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless it is cancelled in accordance with this Section. For annual subscriptions, we will notify you of the pending renewal of your subscription at least 30 days prior to the date your subscription renews, except as otherwise required by law. For all subscriptions, you must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card. We may cancel your subscription at any time by notifying you. You may cancel your subscription by calling Customer Service at (800) 975-3913. We do not accept cancellations by mail or email or by any other means other than calling Customer Service.

http://online.wsj.com/public/page/subscriber_agreement.html
MitchFlorida
3/7/13 10:38 AM
BoxingJ said:   

What's the chance we get left "high and dry" with a subscription and no gift card, should they get bombarded?

They would have a major class action lawsuit on their hands. My brother-in-law is an attorney and will sue.
miserly
3/7/13 10:39 AM
what about FW Cash Back? still get $20?
MitchFlorida
3/7/13 10:44 AM
I checked it out. If you get the $20 CashBack you don't get the $50 Amazon Card. Let's not be greedy, folks.
siraloz
3/7/13 10:45 AM
You win some, you lose some.

BoxingJ said:   

What's the chance we get left "high and dry" with a subscription and no gift card, should they get bombarded?

MitchFlorida said:   

They would have a major class action lawsuit on their hands. My brother-in-law is an attorney and will sue.

3 of 27
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.