• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Shipping

Not a digital download, but seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Member Summary

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

crap, bought one off new egg yesterday - should have waited and saved $1

green anyways to OP

Normally these deals are for $34.99 so saving an additional $1 is a win in my book. Thanks OP.

are these cards/codes good for, say, a year? I have two new XBOX Live accounts I got after the holidays...thought about pre-buying the next 12 months but don't want to waste money if the codes will expire before the end of the year

conjur said:   are these cards/codes good for, say, a year? I have two new XBOX Live accounts I got after the holidays...thought about pre-buying the next 12 months but don't want to waste money if the codes will expire before the end of the year You can stack up to 36 months worth of subscription on your xbox live account. You could hold onto the card and activate it later (I'm almost certain they don't expire, unless something has changed) but if you're at all like me, that just makes it likely that you'll misplace the card sometime over the next year and will show up just after you give up looking and end up buying a new card

nah...literally have a sock-drawer can with credit cards, rewards cards, etc. that we keep that stuff in

Thanks

Dead...

Still available from Buy.com @34.99 but taxes may apply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014