• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ezip 750, gray
Disclaimer
Hey guys, I just bought this ezip 750 in gray color for $199 from WalMart. Pretty decent price with shipping just $0.97.
And yes, I bought the 3 years Service plan from WalMart for $19.00 in case anything happen with my scooter.
Ezip 750 : $199.00
3 years Service Plan : $ 19.00
Subtotal : $218.00
Shipping : $ 0.97
Estimated Sales Tax : $ 17.91
Order Total : $236.88

Member Summary

Currie ezip
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Naw dog. The 12 miles means one way. So you get 24 for real. Skoota math always doubles stuff yo.

I'm kidding. The range ... (more)

coolbreeze (Mar. 08, 2013 @ 8:23p) |

Thanks, bought one for myself, ill keep this thread updated when i receive it, thanks for the post.

djebaad (Mar. 09, 2013 @ 12:35a) |

Why did WalMart change the price to 299 when I was in the checkout when it was 199? That is pretty crappy imo.

RupertPupkinishere (Mar. 09, 2013 @ 2:49a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very nice. This is so tempting.

For those who were wondering the same thing I was: "Maximum Speed: 15 mph (rider weight and terrain contingent)"

In for one. $100 cheaper than Amazon is good deal IMO.

inhoso69 said:   In for one. $100 cheaper than Amazon is good deal IMO.

That's exactly the reason that I jumped in right away

nomonies said:   For those who were wondering the same thing I was: "Maximum Speed: 15 mph (rider weight and terrain contingent)"

with 4 1/2 stars review @ Amazon. I'm not worried, I bet that I still can sell my ezip for how much I pay now in craigslist as used right away.

according to camelcamelcamel, Amazon never sell it close or same as this price.

zafsf said:   according to camelcamelcamel, Amazon never sell it close or same as this price.

OP, are you working on commission? Post the deal and then let it go. If it is a good deal ... it will be scarfed up.

IMHO I would never allow someone I loved to ride one of these within 50 feet of traffic ...

DUDSTER said:   zafsf said:   according to camelcamelcamel, Amazon never sell it close or same as this price.

OP, are you working on commission? Post the deal and then let it go. If it is a good deal ... it will be scarfed up.

IMHO I would never allow someone I loved to ride one of these within 50 feet of traffic ...

Dude, I'm just share what I know. Silly. This my treat and it is up to me how to answer it. move on dude, flip your page.

P.S. I'm not affiliated with WalMart nor Currie; and I do shop at Amazon too.

If the Ezip Trailz Men's Electric Bike went on sale, it seems like it could be a better value. At least with that, you are not limited to only the batteries so you could take a longer trip. This one seems more like something for just goofing around your neighborhood.

But, hey for what it is, looks like a good price!

With a 12 mile range, I could see using this to go to the farmer's market or pick up some food to go. If it saves some gas and wear and tear on the car, it could easily pay for itself in a couple years.

Cops may give you a hard time with these in CA on the sidewalk. Your better bet is an electric bike as it looks like a bike. And in my opinion it's less embarrassing.

However, this is a great deal.

I think that it used to be more embarrassing, but lately it's starting to be cool. I see more and more people riding on this in my part of California.

260lbs weight limit.

15 mph with a range of 12 miles (depending on weight and terrain)

For me that means:

Weight - Speed - Range
260lbs - 1mph - 0.25 mile
250lbs - 2mph - 0.5 mile
240lbs - 3mph - 0.75 mile
230lbs - 4mph - 1 mile
220lbs - 5mph - 2 miles
210lbs - 6mph - 3 miles
200lbs - 7mph - 4 miles
190lbs - 8mph - 5 miles
180lbs - 9mph - 6 miles
170lbs - 10mph - 7 mile
160lbs - 11mph - 8 miles
150lbs - 12mph - 9 miles
140lbs - 13mph - 10 miles
130lbs - 14mph - 11 miles
120lbs - 15mph - 12 miles

I wonder if I can strap two of these together...

just to chime again for those that buy these scooters not as a toy but as viable transportation. I gone through numerous of these types of electric scooters including the "high-end" one from PMW that cost like $1K. Since these are battery operated you always have to deal with charging/discharging and the reliability issues of having a battery. You may also find yourself forgetting to charge and when you need it. Unless your ride is short and predictable, I don't see how these scooters are viable as a transport.

With that said, PMW once had a buntane operated scooter. That was interesting but looks like they no longer made them(?).

dup.

optical said:   just to chime again for those that buy these scooters not as a toy but as viable transportation. I gone through numerous of these types of electric scooters including the "high-end" one from PMW that cost like $1K. Since these are battery operated you always have to deal with charging/discharging and the reliability issues of having a battery.
Very good price.

I have two - the Ezip 1000 and the "Turbo Elite" - a $500 Chinese Import.
The Ezip 750 is pretty common, reliable, and comes with 2 x 12v batteries. If you're 200+ lbs, you're not getting 12 miles out of it, but you're not going 1mph for .5 mile either.
The advantage of the Ezip 750 over the 1000 is that it has a chain drive. The direct drive of the more powerful model (E-zip 1000) will eventually break and when you need to replace it, OEM price is $300. They don't provide internal parts for the drive. The 750 is pretty reliable. Wear parts like brakes, chains, etc are easily available.

In Texas, these qualify under the law as bicycles and can be ridden anywhere that a bike is legal. Great for down-town and places where golf-carts are common.

Like *all* electric vehicles, you have to care for the batteries... If you don't care for the batteries, you won't be happy with the results or replacement cost ($80-$100).

Never had one of these. As soon as I got mine, I will let you guys know. The reason that I bought this scooter just to pick up my lunch or a quick run to my local Starbucks

By a 12-mile range (varying with weight/terrain/whatever), am I understanding correctly that they mean 12-miles total? For example, that means you would only be able to do a trip that is 6 miles each way if you want to do a roundtrip on a single charge?

I live in the Rocky Mountains...house hangs off of a 5000' bench.

This thing would last 5 minutes before dying. Good price though if you live in a flat area.

bytem3 said:   By a 12-mile range (varying with weight/terrain/whatever), am I understanding correctly that they mean 12-miles total? For example, that means you would only be able to do a trip that is 6 miles each way if you want to do a roundtrip on a single charge?
Naw dog. The 12 miles means one way. So you get 24 for real. Skoota math always doubles stuff yo.

I'm kidding. The range is the range the battery will go (highly estimated) before it dies. If your local market is 6 miles away, better carry your phone with you. Especially if you are over 140 or so pounds. You may coast home on fumes or you may have to call someone to come get you...

Thanks, bought one for myself, ill keep this thread updated when i receive it, thanks for the post.

Why did WalMart change the price to 299 when I was in the checkout when it was 199? That is pretty crappy imo.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014