• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo (57Y6678) Enhanced Multimedia Remote w/ Backlit Keyboard @ Lenovo - $34.99 after Coupon
was $79.99

Coupons
USP1MA426678 - $45 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Lenovo
See Lenovo promo codes that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lenovo (57Y6678) Enhanced Multimedia Remote w/ Backlit Keyboard
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Defective url

Fixed link

I've been using this keymote with my HTPC for over a year and have been very pleased with it. If you want something that doesn't take up a lot of space on the coffee table, this will serve you well, although you won't be able to type on it as fast as on a regular keyboard. It uses RF vice IR, which is also nice.

Note that I still use the Hauppauge IR remote as my default, but this is comes in handy for text entry, web surfing and waking the computer from sleep.

Yv12345vY said:   Fixed link

Still defective..

Wow, I should had waited, I bought the non-lit the last time around for $5 less, but I still love it.

Does this work as a mouse also?

hoosierary1 said:   Does this work as a mouse also?

Yes, there is an optical mouse located below the keyboard and a scrolling below that. I have this remote / mouse for my HTPC and I absolutely love it. It is not ideal for doing real work on a computer, but for basic browsing and media navigation it is my go to.

I'll bite. Backlit is an essential feature in a HTPC remote. Yes, it does have a mouse feature via OFN (optical finger navigation).

Amazon Product Page with 4.5 star reviews.

Does anyone know how it performs with the Vizio vizio-e472vle???
Looking to be able to substitute this device for data entry instead of their remote which is cumbersome?

Thanks

ostwo said:   Does anyone know how it performs with the Vizio vizio-e472vle???
Looking to be able to substitute this device for data entry instead of their remote which is cumbersome?

Thanks

As far as I know, this works only in computers, not for TVs.
It has a remote USB receiver.

Does it work with a smart TV, let's say running an android system?

Thanks.

ElGuache said:   ostwo said:   Does anyone know how it performs with the Vizio vizio-e472vle???

Thanks

It may depend on your unit. But it works with my Panasonic Smart TV.

ma678 said:   Does it work with a smart TV, let's say running an android system?

Thanks.

ElGuache said:   ostwo said:   Does anyone know how it performs with the Vizio vizio-e472vle???

Thanks

in for one. still have the last version of this remote with the trackball and love it. can't wait to actually have a back light though.

ordered it. backlight will be awesome on this thing.

Thanks, then i cannot use it.. Appreciate the quick response..

I bought one 1 year ago, am still using it and am pleased with it. I think I paid $5 more than this deal.

Only issue is that it can not be used to keypress the "F" function keys (F1, F2, F3, etc) and, well, that sucks for some applications that require it (like entering the BIOS on some computers, etc). Otherwise, I've been able to type anything I've needed.

Backlight is also fairly weak, but it's better than nothing in the dark, so it works ok. Batteries last a long time, and range with the transmitter, a very small USB "pendrive-looking" dongle you plug in the computer and can be stored inside the unit so you don't lose it, is fair but NOT as long as I need it to be sometimes. In some environments, like with a thick-glass single layer in-the-middle (it's RF, btw), the range was only about 7-8ft.

too bad. coupon expired

Coupon is expired, but is only $10 more at Amazon.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.