• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Usual restrictions. Use at OSH, or use at Lowes/Home Depot per their competitor coupon policies.

Direct link to coupon here-- http://www.osh.com/eng/coupons/130301-survey1-yh99.cfm?

Member Summary

Orchard Supply Hardware $10 off $30 Coupon is back
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

OSH Coupon
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Used mine today 4/20 for some plants, solar lights, and roundup...thanks. No tax!

Squonk (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 5:39p) |

I couldn't manage to find enough to use a coupon today, but did make quite a few people in line behind me happy when I p... (more)

labboypro (Apr. 21, 2013 @ 6:59p) |

Another "We Pay The Sales Tax" weekend in Fresno May 25-26.

BitemeIamtoxic (May. 25, 2013 @ 3:14p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

Perfect, I have all of my dead plants that didn't make it through the winter to exchange. Eithb this and the tax deal I should be able to come out pretty far ahead! Thanks OP!

ganjagadget said:   Perfect, I have all of my dead plants that didn't make it through the winter to exchange. Eithb this and the tax deal I should be able to come out pretty far ahead! Thanks OP!

Did anyone have luck in States other than California?

ganjagadget said:   Perfect, I have all of my dead plants that didn't make it through the winter to exchange. Eithb this and the tax deal I should be able to come out pretty far ahead! Thanks OP!

BTW: OSH has lifetime dead plant exchange policy. Just bring your dead plant, receipt and you will get a new one for the same price or less.

Does this coupon have a unique UPC or is it a generic UPC that can be used over and over? Pretty good savings here: $10 off $30. This weekend Osh pays the sales tax too.

gfarry said:   ganjagadget said:   Perfect, I have all of my dead plants that didn't make it through the winter to exchange. Eithb this and the tax deal I should be able to come out pretty far ahead! Thanks OP!

BTW: OSH has lifetime dead plant exchange policy. Just bring your dead plant, receipt and you will get a new one for the same price or less.
Thanks.

gfarry said:   ganjagadget said:   Perfect, I have all of my dead plants that didn't make it through the winter to exchange. BETWEEN this and the tax deal I should be able to come out pretty far ahead! Thanks OP!

Thanks for elaborating! If you are a reward member you don't need a receipt because they can look it up on your account.

Thanks!

Thanks! Green...

Bump for competitor coupon deals at HD, Lowes, etc.

my local HD will not accept any print out coupon from other............

solara689 said:   my local HD will not accept any print out coupon from other............

You should point the store manager to their 100% price match guarantee http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/ContentView?pn=P...

labboypro said:   solara689 said:   my local HD will not accept any print out coupon from other............

You should point the store manager to their 100% price match guarantee http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/ContentView?pn=P...

That policy doesn't address coupons.

henny said:   labboypro said:   solara689 said:   my local HD will not accept any print out coupon from other............

Sure it does. If I can by product xyz at OSH for $99 after coupon, then HD should sell me the same thing for $99 after coupon. I don't usually get hassled at HD with competitor coupons like some have reported here, but the couple of times that I did, I just spoke with the STORE MANAGER (not some junior flunkie), and referred them to their 100% Price Match Guarantee. Moments after I uttered those words, they took my competitor coupon. YMMV, of course. Or... don't even try, and then your mileage will be guaranteed.

20% off plants this weekend stacks

labboypro said:   henny said:   labboypro said:   solara689 said:   my local HD will not accept any print out coupon from other............

Sure it does. If I can by product xyz at OSH for $99 after coupon, then HD should sell me the same thing for $99 after coupon. I don't usually get hassled at HD with competitor coupons like some have reported here, but the couple of times that I did, I just spoke with the STORE MANAGER (not some junior flunkie), and referred them to their 100% Price Match Guarantee. Moments after I uttered those words, they took my competitor coupon. YMMV, of course. Or... don't even try, and then your mileage will be guaranteed.
I always take a competitor's coupon to the service desk when I walk in, and ask if they will take a competitor's coupon. They always have said yes, although last time they wanted to see it first. I think if you print in color it's harder to say no, if they're in doubt.

my HD will accept other competitor coupon, but not the print out....maybe I should invest in a color printer...hahaha

Link is not working, but clicking the PDF does.

Printing it in color won't help - the coupon is not in color.

OK, osh site is down completely, so that's why link doesn't work. Also may be a problem with FW redirect scrambling it.
The PDF isn't in color but maybe the original is/was.

April 20-21 is also the "We Pay The Sales Tax" weekend. Just in time to use the coupon before it expires on April 21.

FatMulanNo1 said:   April 20-21 is also the "We Pay The Sales Tax" weekend. Just in time to use the coupon before it expires on April 21.

Used mine today 4/20 for some plants, solar lights, and roundup...thanks. No tax!

FatMulanNo1 said:   April 20-21 is also the "We Pay The Sales Tax" weekend. Just in time to use the coupon before it expires on April 21.

I couldn't manage to find enough to use a coupon today, but did make quite a few people in line behind me happy when I passed out a half dozen printouts.

Another "We Pay The Sales Tax" weekend in Fresno May 25-26.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014