• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman CLOSEOUT! 26PC Professional Use Socket Wrench Set, 1/2-Inch Drive $43.74 (Reg Price: $174.99)

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00936372000P?vName=Tool...

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman CLOSEOUT! (21.52kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice set but 12 point sockets tend not to grip well..

Keep in mind -- this is SAE only, no Metric. Dealkiller for a lot of people / uses.

paciorek said:   Keep in mind -- this is SAE only, no Metric. Dealkiller for a lot of people / uses.

Agree. No use for SAE for me.

i don't think American cars even use SAE sizes any more, do they?

Hence the clearance price...

This was cheaper last week, covered here - craftsman closeouts

I got the 65 pc closeout set Thursday. I ordered some other things at the same time, added a coupon, and the invoice was about $39.62 shipped. Very nice and a great price.

Hopefully Sears keeps up the closeout deals. I figure I can put a very nice Christmas gift together for $100 or less.

lowest was $ 39.xx...back few week ago! bought my ac that less than $ 30........

knickdigger said:   i don't think American cars even use SAE sizes any more, do they?

True that. Haven't worked on a car in a while that used standard.

knickdigger said:   i don't think American cars even use SAE sizes any more, do they?

Nope.

I have become quite used to memorizing the 9mm drain plug, 7mm trim screws, and T3.5 mirror adjustment screws on my vehicle.

Craftsman CLOSEOUT! 26PC Professional Use Socket Wrench Set, 1/2-Inch Drive...price drop to $ 39.37!

price now jumped to $157.49.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014