• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In case you missed it last time, it's now only $14.34 with free shipping (with $25 in purchases).

Great reviews amazon link

You can read all about it at this previous FW post! fw post

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Arched Back Stretcher (7.68kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got it last time. Amazing results for the price!

I use it after my home exercise routine to relax the lower back (last tw... (more)

jwardl (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 1:12a) |

try a foam roller, great compliment to this for back health, deep massages muscles

http://www.amazon.com/BLUE-Extra-Firm... (more)

corba (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 7:37a) |

my daughter paid to get prime, after getting it free for three months, and up to five family members get to use it free,... (more)

jassyline369 (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 8:25a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I would highly recommend you check with your chiropractor or doctor first before investing in this. I understand it can do more harm than good, and there are simple exercises you can do that will accomplish the same thing. It could have detrimental effects on your back. I have a bulging disk/vertebrae and it takes about 8-10 treatments when it goes out of place. Don't want to take the chance. There are many good reviews on 'zon that testify to this but think I will pass. Thanks OP for bringing this contraption to my attention. Very educational...

I LOVE my back stretcher. Loved it then, love it now. It gives me a lot of relief when I'm having a bad spell.

Thanks was waiting for price to come down!

I have one and it DOES work for me. Ymmv.

I use a similar device (Back Magic), it works for me too.

"(CHEAPEST PRICE EVER!)"

Not meaning to nitpick , but the price was $12 around Thanksgiving last fall.

Crack! Pop! Ahhhh!

I got this off Amazon's site. If you don't qualify for free shipping it was cheaper for me to buy it here for $18.00 with FREE SHIPPING.link_for_$18.00_with_free_shipping

A Chiro is going to tell you not to buy it and come in to their office for more visits instead, where they crack and pop you all over. Chiros are almost as bad as Criminal Defense Attorneys, bunch of lying crooks. Fake Doctors that work really hard to sell you on their services, pretty funny if you look more into it.

Got mine the last time around and love it. Great price.

I love ducky51's quote, "I dont even have back pain and I order one just to see what it can do"

N for 1...I do go to a chiropractor, after having several episodes of a sharp pain , going from one arm , across the shoulders and down the other arm. For about 5
minutes, i lost the use of both arms. I was really scared because i didn't have health insurance, still don't. I went researching online to see if anyone had
the problem , i was having. Tho many had problems similar, but not quite like mine, they had insurance, had surgeries, to no avail, and were actually begging
for someone that had their problem, to email and let them know what they had done to get help. I decided to go to a specific help chiropractor that deals
with the small bone in the neck, whom many people , were singing his praises. I had had about three episodes , within month and a halfs time, was about
to quit driving with my grandbabies in my vehicle, ( as i would have wrecked). when i loss the use of my arms, for about 5 min.After i went to my chiropractor
for the first time and he popped the small bone in my neck, it's been about 2 years, and i havn't had even one more incident. I can't even figure out how lucky i was, to
have found him.... I guess that i better ask if it is ok to use this tho. Finding my chiropractor, is about the only luck i ever had.

Got one too. hope this works. its Free for me. Paid with discover points.

I bought this fixed position stretcher for my mom, and it was too much for her back. So for someone with a sore back, the adjustable Back Magic might be a better idea because the lowest position on the Back Magic is less arch than this fixed stretcher.

dkd711 said:   A Chiro is going to tell you not to buy it and come in to their office for more visits instead, where they crack and pop you all over. Chiros are almost as bad as Criminal Defense Attorneys, bunch of lying crooks. Fake Doctors that work really hard to sell you on their services, pretty funny if you look more into it.

Pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about. Yup, I'm pretty sure of that.

the funny thing is, i used to think chiropractors were quacks, until i was desperate for help, because i didn"t have health insurance.
I will admit, i went to the chiropractor the first time, because he was so inexpensive and i had heard from many people about how great he
was. He made a believer out of me. I was really scared, because i had to work, and wasn't ready to draw a disability check. I guess you could say
that word of mouth, is the best form of advertisement. Usually, if a chiro or a dr. is a quack, it gets around.....

Prolotherapy = Cure for chronic back pain. Youtube/google it, then find a doctor that does it.

Take it easy at first. This thing is nifty, but if you use it too long at first it can be problematic. Ease into it.

Thanks for the tip XXXHIDDIXXX

I wanted to order one, but I couldn't find anything else to get the order up to $25 .

Got it last time. Amazing results for the price!

I use it after my home exercise routine to relax the lower back (last two discs are faulty). The secret to getting the position right -- for me, at least -- is to sit and lean forward very slightly, then push the wide end up under my tailbone. That seems to get the curvature right and makes laying back on it actually relaxing.

Sooke said:   Thanks for the tip XXXHIDDIXXX

I wanted to order one, but I couldn't find anything else to get the order up to $25 .

try a foam roller, great compliment to this for back health, deep massages muscles

http://www.amazon.com/BLUE-Extra-Firm-Foam-Roller/dp/B0099CNKHU/...

my daughter paid to get prime, after getting it free for three months, and up to five family members get to use it free,
if she signs them up. She did me, and i love it. If you do that, get five family members to chip in onn the cost, it is a great
deal. I used it to get this, without having to buy 25.00. I use prime all the time now, unless my order is over 25.00 and
it would be free shipping anyhow. Just a thought....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014