• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey,

This is my first deal post, I do not take any credits for this topic. Here is Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty for $17.99 & Free Shipping by Newegg's by a promo code below.

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty $39.99 - Promo Code: "STW311" ($22.00 Off) = $17.99

Link!

Thank You

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks - been waiting for this to go under $20!

Hot fo sho

oh man... if only i could have waited 3 years ago... i didnt have to pay 29.99 then ..... shooooott....

Just for comparison, Best Buy has it this week for $19.99 (B&M and FS online). Amazon also has it for $19.99 (FSSS), but it appears to be back-ordered ("Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks"). I may pick it up from Amazon (along with something $5.01) with my cashed-in Bing Rewards points.

Edit: Actually, I'll probably wait for the inevitable SC2 Battlechest instead...

Ohhh damn, sweet deal....i know my social life will regret it if I buy it though. decisions decisions

Hoogineer said:   Just for comparison, Best Buy has it this week for $19.99 (B&M and FS online). Amazon also has it for $19.99 (FSSS), but it appears to be back-ordered ("Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks"). I may pick it up from Amazon (along with something $5.01) with my cashed-in Bing Rewards points.

Edit: Actually, I'll probably wait for the inevitable SC2 Battlechest instead...

You'll be waiting another 3 years prob, because that's when LoTV will prob come out.

I got it immediately after it came out - paid $60 for it if I remember right.

SteelRing said:   oh man... if only i could have waited 3 years ago... i didnt have to pay 29.99 then ..... shooooott....

well, I jumped on this when it was posted... received the shipment yesterday and it's the wrong item. They shipped the Heart of the Swarm expansion pack. Now, I have to RMA and wait for a replacement to ship out. Bummer, I was really hoping to play this weekend. Kinda disappointed in Newegg this time.

/blog

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014