• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Apple Certified Refurbished MacBook Air 11.1 1.8GHz, 4GB SDRAM, 256GB @ eBay - $949.00
was $1,059.00
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Apple Certified Refurbished MacBook Air 11.1 1.8GHz, 4GB SDRAM, 256GB
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I picked up an open box version of this from Microcenter last year.

Absolutely delighted with the pic. No issues running VMware - Windows XP on it as well.

Highly recommend it for those who are looking to get started on an Air, I moved from my Pro and love it (more convenient to work on jets as well).

The price is also the same. Good deal!

2011 version, just FYI. Not a bad deal.

4GB is too little to do anything these days. You can open 1 or 2 tabs at most in your browser. Anything more than 2 tabs, the machine slows to a crawl and is completely unusable. I even upgraded my Chromebook to 12GB. Lots of tabs with no slow down!

I disagree about 4 GB being "insufficient". I have a mid-2011 Macbook Air with 4 GB of memory. It's working just fine for web surfing, LibreOffice, and those sort of things. I have not experienced any sluggishness on this system.

Obviously knows nothing about computers. 4gb is PLENTY for almost all users (Windows or Mac). I am typing on a Macbook Air 13in with 4gb and I manage to have 5 tabs open with Steam and Skyrim open without slowdown.

I just reread your comment and I hope you were just kidding because a chromebook of any kind needs less than productive computers like PC's or Macs.

fatxman said:   4GB is too little to do anything these days. You can open 1 or 2 tabs at most in your browser. Anything more than 2 tabs, the machine slows to a crawl and is completely unusable. I even upgraded my Chromebook to 12GB. Lots of tabs with no slow down!

fatxman said:   4GB is too little to do anything these days. You can open 1 or 2 tabs at most in your browser. Anything more than 2 tabs, the machine slows to a crawl and is completely unusable. I even upgraded my Chromebook to 12GB. Lots of tabs with no slow down!

Maybe you should actually try one of these new-fangled computer things before giving out ridiculous advice?

some folks obviously missed my post in this thread.

I posted it exactly to avoid this talk!

He's begging for attention? Put down the pipe.

AzzuriStar said:   some folks obviously missed my post in this thread.

Boo hoo. Not everyone reads every post in a thread. Nice job searching all of my FW posts and giving me red on them all, by the way. Very mature.

af21187 said:   AzzuriStar said:   some folks obviously missed my post in this thread.

Boo hoo. Not everyone reads every post in a thread. Nice job searching all of my FW posts and giving me red on them all, by the way. Very mature.

He did the same to me. Thank goodness the Internet keeps him away from the public, eh?

Did not stop you two lads from starting it did it?

Why start the whole thing I ask?

AzzuriStar said:   Did not stop you two lads from starting it did it?

Why start the whole thing I ask?

What's wrong, Little Bitch? You're more than a little sensitive.

Well, that escalated quickly...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.