• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had this at Arbys yesterday
I had a coupon free drink and fries.
Item was $5.29 (not cheap)

Thanks OP - can't wait - YUM!

Yeah, Yum, I hear arby sauce is good...
At age 17, working at an Arby's roast beef joint, Rahm Emanuel accidently sliced off the top portion of his middle finger. Emanuel made this joke on himself at the April 2007 Gridiron dinner. "Of all the fingers to lose! I could not express myself for months. I had to learn to talk with my left hand."

EMANUEL TO GRADUATES: "I want to start with a lesson that I learned the hard way. When I was in high school I was a pretty reckless guy. Let's just say I wasn't the staid and somber figure that stands before you now. I had lost -- I was working as a meatcutter and sliced my finger deeply and not being -- being 17, went swimming in Lake Michigan, ended up -- it was prom night; that's a legitimate thing to do -- ended up with five blood infections, two bone infections, gangrene, and a 105 fever, and in a hospital for two months, and for the first 96 hours I battled between life and death.

Thanks

yesidonoitall said:   I had this at Arbys yesterday
I had a coupon free drink and fries.
Item was $5.29 (not cheap)

They emailed me that coupon too. Unfortunatly no use for me as i don't eat beef. I wonder if they will substitude for fish or chicken sandwich.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014