• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I had a Mac Pro with 4 hdd's (all Seagate). Within 2 years I have replaced 3 or the 4 hdd's. No reliability at all.

Thank you OP. Came back in stock today. Ordered one to add to my ZFS server. I hope the bad ratings were due to manufacturing problems that are resolved now.

rickdom said:   Buscobob said:   Just tried to order. Out of Stock.
hmm? It's still in stock since I just tried to add it into cart.

It was OOS.. Seems like you can order again now.

request a coop plz. thx

djtitati said:   I bought seven of these on black friday, shucked the shells, and have them installed in my home media server. I've had 0 problems with any of the drives, and they've been running 24/7 since installation. they run a little bit warm. i have them in a case that has 8 hard drive bays, so the spacing between them is a bit lacking. even so, I have a couple of good quality case fans blowing on them, and the temps never get close to any dangerous range.

Which drive was inside the shell? ST31000651AS? I'm going to assume the serial number shows no warranty on the drive that you took out?

OOS online again. Wanted to use my $25-off-$75 coupon.

=aw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014