FAC/R multipurpose paper (ream) from staples

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
i apologize if this is a repost

Staples has the FAC/R ream of paper (limit 1) again

Goto get the coupon here: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?

Item no. 513099 Limit 1 rebate per household. Reg. $6.99 - $6.99 with rebate = free Plus tax where applicable. While supplies last.
Enter SKU: 866957

the usual warning applies: this is a dummy sku, not a coupon

After submitting your rebate, the "update" email should have the following:

Staples PAPER OFFER
Spls 8.5x11 multi 20/96 rm

rebate offer #13-52881

Promotion: $6.99 Rebate on a Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate reward: PayPal
Rebate Check
Valid purchase dates: 03/10/13 through 03/16/13
Must be submitted by: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 03/10/13 and 03/16/13. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 4-6 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

thank you for reading

minor update: I didn't realize until after I posted this, mathfaster mentioned this earlier here

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Multipurpose Paper
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I already did the same ream for rebate offer 13-43946 sku 513099can I do this? I dont want them to screw me.

MrMadrigal said:   I already did the same ream for rebate offer 13-43946 sku 513099can I do this? I dont want them to screw me.New offer just like every other ream paper offer that comes along. You can do it again. Just make sure they enter the non-inventory sku as a sku and not a coupon. If the rebate does not print they screwed up. Wait for the email blast on Tuesday when they will have a bar code for the NI-SKU. Even then make sure the rebate prints.

MrMadrigal said:   I already did the same ream for rebate offer 13-43946 sku 513099can I do this? I dont want them to screw me.

Look at the dates on the already submitted rebate form...
And the dates on the new offer

using rewards will reduce the rebate, correct?

sc300tt said:   using rewards will reduce the rebate, correct?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/m1658254...

mathfaster said:   sc300tt said:   using rewards will reduce the rebate, correct?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/m1658254...

Is that a yes or a no?

yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   sc300tt said:   using rewards will reduce the rebate, correct?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/m1658254...

Is that a yes or a no?
Please we have been through all this before. When a newb asks a newb question you point them to the beginners thread. Remember? Guess not.

yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   sc300tt said:   using rewards will reduce the rebate, correct?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/m1658254...

Is that a yes or a no?

dude, he gave us the link, click it and read. i got my answer.

thanks mathfaster

just in case people like barcodes on the coupons

VivYip said:   the usual warning applies: this is a dummy sku, not a coupon
I bought this on Friday, and believe it or not, I actually got a cashier who didn't know how to handle the SKU add coupon and had to ask another cashier (this after I told him what to do and he didn't believe me). Sadly, there was no survey on the receipt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014