• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You can create a custom mousepad (9.25" x 7.75") by uploading a image and other things. Account required to be made on their site.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/m...e-mousepad-160

Use code: Z099PLAY896TQ or IWANT99CENTS at checkout.

Example:

Order Summary
Items $5.99
Shipping/Handling $4.99
Coupon Discount ($9.99)
Order Total $0.99

Member Summary

Custom Mousepad (16.78kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
new codes:
gifts4pennies
Z099PLAYGFDH5

cblue (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 11:19a) |

I don't think the original 99gifts code works anymore.
Anywho, try this one, might be one time use.

Z099PLAYT8X7Y

FWguy12 (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 1:27p) |

This one worked for me Z099PLAY8S32K

jokerpoker2000 (Apr. 05, 2013 @ 2:06p) |

• Also categorized in:

I don't know the size or quality of this pad but from the picture, it's not much larger than the mouse shown.

Size is 9.25" x 7.75", all the reviews were good regarding the quality.

As stated on the website: Choose from selected Mouse Pads, Cosmetic Bags, Playing Cards, 3D Cards, Key Chains, Ornaments and Dog Tags. All at the same deal as listed.

quick and easy =) thanks OP!

Your welcome

Not working for me - getting:

Sorry, this coupon is for single use only.However, You can post this coupon anywhere, and receive $1 cash dollar for each order.

Thanks op! I love artscow. Especially when they have the large canvas prints. Good quality for the money, just slow shipping from China!

rowsdower said:   Not working for me - getting:

Sorry, this coupon is for single use only.However, You can post this coupon anywhere, and receive $1 cash dollar for each order.

Same here.

Jakobeewitz said:   Thanks op! I love artscow. Especially when they have the large canvas prints. Good quality for the money, just slow shipping from China!

Large Stretched Canvas on Sale! Code: LARGSIZECANVAS, Expires: April 1 (free shipping included)

12"x16" $15.99, deluxe $22.99
12"x18" $17.99, deluxe $23.99
16"x20" $22.99, deluxe $29.99
20"x24" $27.99, deluxe $34.99
deluxe is thicker width frame

Used coupon code Z099PLAYAHDDN from this forum post worked for me

Just updated, try this: IWANT99CENTS

Also worked with code Z099PLAYAHDDN

KenKaeJu said:   Used coupon code Z099PLAYAHDDN from this forum post worked for me

Yep. So did I. Thanks!

Do you have to use paypal?

Nope, just enter in that you don't have paypal and just use Credit or Debit card.
This code worked for me on the other thread:
Z099PLAYT8X7Y

Finally get to use those pictures of my ex that were suppose to be deleted.

Good deal~

thanks, good deal.

Anyone have any good designs? I am thinking about making another one, but can't decide.
I kind of want something like this: http://fav.me/d12kvmq

If I send you 99 cents will you send them to me? And if so, do you ship for free?

eldustman said:   Finally get to use those pictures of my ex that were suppose to be deleted.

garyreno said:   rowsdower said:   Not working for me - getting:

Same here.

And same here too.

Their items are pretty good. Mouse pad - yes, good quality. Regarding quality of the the print/picture, it just depends on what you give them.

I successfully used code Z099PLAYAHDDN this morning and it worked fine.

Thought I would add this to the thread since a few posters have indicated they weren't having any luck.

I also received a TON of free credits when I registered at the site. Mostly free prints, but also buttons, magnets, mouse pads, photo books, etc. If I understand correctly, I would still pay shipping on these free items so I'm waiting until I receive my $0.99 mouse pad to see the quality before I pony up for shipping on anything.

All coupons mentioned in this thread render:

Coupon/Gift Certificate Code

Sorry, this coupon is for single use only.

However, You can post this coupon anywhere, and receive $1 cash dollar for each order.

No shipping discount.

Try this code: Z099PLAY9QJY6

new codes:
gifts4pennies
Z099PLAYGFDH5

I don't think the original 99gifts code works anymore.
Anywho, try this one, might be one time use.

Z099PLAYT8X7Y

This one worked for me Z099PLAY8S32K

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014