• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/cat_BI504745?icid=HP:HP:XLPB:WEEKLY:DOLLA...

FREE SHIP FOR ALL ends today 3/10

otherwise must be premier after today for orders under $45

hit the "more" tabs on each product category to see even more deals/choice for items of interest.

Link to $6.99 Folgers Coffee (34oz can)

http://www.staples.com/Folgers-Classic-Roast-Ground-Coffee-Regul...

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dollar Deals
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Folgers
Thanks blueribb
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I think it is the coffee that has a limit of one.

Girlfromdublin (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 8:20p) |

Put in two separate orders for the coffee so will see if they allow it or cancel it.

Girlfromdublin (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 8:29p) |

Folgers, meh, but in for 3 soaps! Thanks!

shaggymutt (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 9:21p) |

Don't forget to Shazam the Staples commercial on the provided youtube link for a unique $5 off of $25 coupon. Shamelessly borrowed from SDs. Thanks to the op, googled.
Staples commercial on youtube.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal! Too bad you can only get 1.

Thanks!

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Wasn't it going to be FREE shpipping after 3/15 (new policy) for everyone ?
Thanks OP

MysteriousGirl said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Thanks OP
Yes, but only if you are a rewards member. Which just means you have to sign up. Starting 3/15.

busyryan said:   Good deal! Too bad you can only get 1.

Only one of what? I just got 5 of the handsoaps for $1 in a single order. It was $5 shipped, not including tax.

mathfaster said:   MysteriousGirl said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Thanks OP
Yes, but only if you are a rewards member. Which just means you have to sign up. Starting 3/15.

why be premier then?

vickh said:   mathfaster said:   MysteriousGirl said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Thanks OP

why be premier then?
20 carts per month. 5+ months to use rewards. $5 cash out on monthly rewards which with 5% back is going to become a better benefit. Priority chat, priority phone number. Plus status is the one who really has lost the most.

mathfaster said:   MysteriousGirl said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Thanks OP

Appreciate if u can answer my PM.

vickh said:   mathfaster said:   MysteriousGirl said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Thanks OP

why be premier then?

you get a pretty black membership card!

MISTERCHEAP said:   ...you get a pretty black membership card!And quite a few times when I recycle and show my black rewards member card they still tell me the limit is 10 carts. Either there are very few premier members or it is just lack of training.

Its the latter.

why be premier then?20 carts per month.

I thought they were changing the requirements for recycle, in that you had to purchase $30 or so of name brand ink to qualify to recycle. Did I read that incorrectly? I suppose you can still recycle 20 carts as a premier, but not as advantageous as it has been. Again, anyone, please set me straight if this is an error.

ljderm said:   why be premier then? 20 carts per month.

I thought they were changing the requirements for recycle, in that you had to purchase $30 or so of name brand ink to qualify to recycle. Did I read that incorrectly? I suppose you can still recycle 20 carts as a premier, but not as advantageous as it has been. Again, anyone, please set me straight if this is an error.
Yes, $30+ in ink every 180 days to recycle 20 carts. 5% back in rewards with new program, which if you are premier, is $50 back on $1k spend necessary for premier. Pretty much a wash.

orangecolt said:   busyryan said:   Good deal! Too bad you can only get 1.

Only one of what? I just got 5 of the handsoaps for $1 in a single order. It was $5 shipped, not including tax.

Folgers coffee for $6.99

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.staples.com/cat_BI504745?icid=HP:HP:XLPB:WEEKLY:DOLLA...

hit the "more" tabs on each product category to see even more deals/choice for items of interest.

Link to $6.99 Folgers Coffee (34oz can)

http://www.staples.com/Folgers-Classic-Roast-Ground-Coffee-Regul...
Thanks MC - It's time to place multiple orders of one each and get to know your UPS driver

Dano

giselmey said:   orangecolt said:   busyryan said:   Good deal! Too bad you can only get 1.

Folgers coffee for $6.99

Ordering 1 is OK but if I put in 2 I get "Sorry, but you've ordered more than we have in stock."... unless they only have one in stock.

coffee 6.99? what's the big deal? i think Staples is going under this year maybe?

Don't forget to Shazam the Staples commercial on the provided youtube link for a unique $5 off of $25 coupon. Shamelessly borrowed from SDs. Thanks to the op, googled.
Staples commercial on youtube.

orangecolt said:   busyryan said:   Good deal! Too bad you can only get 1.

I think it is the coffee that has a limit of one.

Put in two separate orders for the coffee so will see if they allow it or cancel it.

Folgers, meh, but in for 3 soaps! Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014