• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just purchased to Motorola SB6141 at Rakuten.com for 74.95 - $10.00 coupon (GET15PC) plus Shipping for me it was $9.89 for a grand total of 74.84.

Brand New
Product Details:

Manufacturer: Motorola Mfg Part#: SB6141 Sku: 246324250 UPC: 003100056724 UPC 14: 00003100056724 Sales Rank: 65
See more in Cable Modems

Motorola's easy-to-use SB6141 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem unlocks the potential of offering innovative high-bandwidth data and multimedia services to customers. Utilizing the power of DOCSIS 3.0, the SB6141 enables channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels, which allows an operator to offer its customers advanced multimedia services with data rates of over 300 Mbps for received data and over 100 Mbps when sending data.

Features
Host Interface RJ-45
USB No
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
Network (RJ-45) Yes
F-type Yes
Product Type Cable Modem
Manufacturer Part Number SB6141
Manufacturer Motorola, Inc
Product Model SB6141
Product Name SURFboard SB6141 Cable Modem
Product Line SURFboard
Brand Name Motorola
Broadband Transmission Speed 444.9 Mbps
Platform Supported PC
Mac
Green Compliant Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Form Factor Desktop
Height 5.2"
Width 5.2"
Depth 1.7"
Modulation 64QAM
256QAM
QPSK
8QAM
16QAM
32QAM
128QAM

SB6141

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping promo codes that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Motorola SB6141
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal, only about $8 more than I got the SB6121 for last week and I haven't had time to open yet. Considering returning the one from Newegg, but I don't really have time to hassle with that right now.

With new coupon (GET20PC) price goes down to $64.84 shipped. Best price I've seen for this modem.

Too bad shipping is so high, otherwise it would be a real sweet deal.

Is this the black or white one. Heard the black was refurbished

DEAD...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014