• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 100 Piece Accessory Kit @ Sears - $13.49 after Coupon
was $29.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
SAVENOW - 10% off

• This Craftsman 100-PC Accessory Kit comes complete with all the standard, general-purpose bits used in most household projects
  • 100-bit set ensures that you always have the right tool at hand, so there's no need to interrupt your project and waste time and money tracking down each individual bit
  • Kit includes power bits and insert bits to fit all your driving needs
  • -and- Driving bits: Phillips, flat and Torx
  • -and- Drilling bits for use on wood, metal, plastic and masonry
  • Also comes with convenient compact carrying case for easy travel and organization
  • Material: Hardened alloy steel for long-lasting dependability
  • Weight in box: 3.52 lbs.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Craftsman 100 Piece Accessory Kit
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Picked up last one at my store, Thanks OP!

Good deal, I paid $15 last time it was on sale; definitely well worth the money. That being said, it's kind of odd in that 95 of the pieces are in holders in the case but the last five are in a little baggy in one of the clear outside drawers. No clue what that's about butt the bits seem good solid quality and the case is nice. well worth it

Out of stock online, damn.

darn i bought $15 last time it was on sale.

Nice! Been looking for a chance to replace my hodge-podge of bits and drivers with new stuff.

i just received an email from SYWR with an offer of $10 in points, after making an online purchase from Sears or Kmart. Seems like the item has to be mailed to qualify, according to the small print in the offer (last line)

SYWMax Members, get an instant $10 in Points. Here's How!
• Make a Sears or Kmart purchase online.
• Redeem any amount of your current Points.
• Unlock an extra $10 in Points (10,000 Points) on that purchase!
Hurry! These Points are valid from 3/14/2013 to 3/18/2013.
Points will apply automatically towards your redemption, online at Sears or Kmart.

Offer applies only to mailable items sold by Sears or Kmart.

BTW - ordered two of these (gifted one). Great purchase - quality item! Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014