• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brother MFC-J430W Inkjet All-in-One
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great printer, cheap ink..
For anyone not familiar with the merits of this printer:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1256995/

No auto duplexing. Bummer.

uthorns1976 said:   No auto duplexing. Bummer.

You can add $40 more and get the Brother MFC-J825DW Inkjet All-in-One, which has the auto-duplexing.

I have this printer and it works great. cloudprint from my tablet with google chrome

When does this expire? I would like on, but I will need it in two weeks

jebbyjoy said:   uthorns1976 said:   No auto duplexing. Bummer.

You can add $40 more and get the Brother MFC-J825DW Inkjet All-in-One, which has the auto-duplexing.

I bought the 825 a couple weeks ago for $80 AC at Staples

This makes it a great deal...

4-cartridge ink system - only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced; uses high or standard yield ink cartridges

And low priced generic ink on eBay.

v1rok said:   When does this expire? I would like on, but I will need it in two weeks

3/10/13 to 3/16/13 OfficeMax Weekly Sale AD

yesidonoitall said:   This makes it a great deal...

4-cartridge ink system - only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced; uses high or standard yield ink cartridges

And low priced generic ink on eBay.

Agreed - I picked this up for $50 on BF and purchased around 30 ink cartridges on eBay for $10. It has been working great. A little slow, but does the job well for the price.

Amazing little beast of a printer. I've printed a few thousand pages and it hasn't given me any issues, with super cheap refill ink the cost to print per page is negligible.

Shows $74.99 for me

ReginaFalangy said:   Shows $74.99 for me

Just now

Brother MFC-J430W Inkjet All-in-One
AVG. Customer Rating: 4.6 out of 5 4.6 out of 5 (40 reviews)
Read reviews | Write a review

Reg: $99.99
Save 40% :$40.00
Your Price: $59.99
Instant Savings
FREE Shipping

How's the b&w text and color photo print quality of this? I wanted a laser but maybe this would do.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.