• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Breville Smart Grinder @ woot! - $119.99
Compare at $160.99
Shipping adds $5.00
Expires On: Mar 11, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Refurbished Breville Smart Grinder (15.97kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great discount. These things are generally only to be found for close to $200. Looks like you get 180 day warranty. I haven't heard anything abou these grinders breaking prematurely, so you should be good.

If you are on more of a budget, I bought the Capresso Infinity Grinder. It is $65 after using the casa30 coupon . Highly recommended.

http://www.casa.com/p/capresso-56001-infinity-burr-grinder-22928...

Pretty damn cool! I'm not in the market for a grinder, but this one is tempting.

I'm very happy with my Capresso grinder from casa.com

Unless you are going to open up a coffee shop, why would you need something so extravagant? If you make 20+ cups of coffee a day, I would go with the Breville.

If not, the Capresso does a great job.

suezyque said:   I'm very happy with my Capresso grinder from casa.com

Which do you use? Thanks.

MitchFlorida said:   If you are on more of a budget, I bought the Capresso Infinity Grinder. It is $65 after using the casa30 coupon . Highly recommended.

http://www.casa.com/p/capresso-56001-infinity-burr-grinder-22928...

I'd also recommend the Bodum Bistro Burr Grinder. You can generally find it cheaper at Bed Bath & Beyond and use your 20% off coupon. Doesn't have a fancy digital display or do your taxes, but it does grind a good batch of coffee.

PeepingTom said:   suezyque said:   I'm very happy with my Capresso grinder from casa.com

Which do you use? Thanks.

The one MitchFlorida linked to.

Deal is dead. Woot says sold out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014