• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Similar to the Florida deal. Unlimited milage, must be dropped off in CA, NV, CO, UT, or WY.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/bb-7668365/one-way-out-of-arizona-as-low-as-$17-95-per-day-special-offer

Use RQ DRVAZ

Must be picked up at participating Arizona Airport and HLE locations between April 1 2013 and May 31 2013. Minimum one day and maximum 14 day keep.

Hertz
Need a Hertz coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

One-Way out of Arizona
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is one way out of Arizona, not Florida...

shaggymutt said:   This is one way out of Arizona, not Florida...Fixed, thanks.

I was getting outrageous Airport fees at PHX. About $42 per quote.

Last year I drove a car with Hertz from AZ to CA and it was just $5 a day. $18 to $40 is a mediocre deal.

true, one can get all kinds of driveaways for nothing

tomdc said:   I was getting outrageous Airport fees at PHX. About $42 per quote.That consolidated rental car facility doesn't pay for itself.

FWIW, I ended up booking a flight PHX-BUR for $68 (flights to LAX were the same price). I figure that once you factor in gas, even one day at that price is a draw at best. While the short flight won't be nearly as much fun as a nice long drive, I'll have more free time in CA.

So Hertz wants to transport their cars out of Arizona. Instead of paying someone to do it, they're asking the consumers to pay THEM?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014