• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Gears of War: Judgment for Xbox 360 Pre-Order (Release Date 3/19/2013) @ Newegg - $39.99 after Coupon
was $59.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Mar 12, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
EMCYTZT3079 - $20 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Gears of War: Judgment for Xbox 360 Pre-Order (Release Date 3/19/2013)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. Love the GoW series!

coupon will not work for me

There is an issue with promo code Emcytzt3079. Please check promo code again or contact customer service.

I contacted them and they said they are having system issues and to try again later today.

also got the "issues" message.

works now, thanks!

confirmed works now. Thanks OP.

Thx, OP.

Working now! Thanks got 1

thanks OP...in 4 1.

Does Newegg do anything special for release day deliveries?

Thanks OP. In for 1.

working - but this does not ship with Shoprunner

I have a feeling we will get this game a week after release date. Any experience with this?

no worries, you will probably receive it the release day. i had preordered games before from Amazon with fsss and microsoft, and got them the release day.

CPAESQ said:   working - but this does not ship with Shoprunner

I have a feeling we will get this game a week after release date. Any experience with this?

I hate gears.

Does this code work on any other games?

According to people on CAG, Newegg sends it out Monday evening using 3-day shipping so depending on how far you're away from their shipping center you'll get it Tues-Thurs

They have shipping centers in CA/TN/NJ but not sure if they ship games from all 3 centers

Garbage game

Coupon says it is closed for me.

sukwarlord said:   Coupon says it is closed for me.

Same here, hope it reactivates but probably not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014