• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has made their "wifi" coupon even sweeter for the next 4 days. They intended for you to show a scan of this coupon from your phone but people have reported success with using a print-out.

$10 off $30 coupon

UPDATE: Coupon has been updated by Kohl's and now shows as only being valid for bras, panties, shapewear & daywear

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kohl's
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Tried to use it today before checking back on the thread and sure enough manager came out and told me it was fake.

watmo (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 1:18p) |

I tired today. Bought the right items as coupon said, it worked fine. Have to buy the right items.

Ashoper (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 8:24p) |

The coupon is very clearly for intimates. The entire time it was for intimates, it just wasnt stated clearly on the coup... (more)

fallengod (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 9:35p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Was hoping to find something like this for this week's trip to Kohls!

This is one time code coupon only. Some one report did't work.

FAKE COUPON...beware!

Strange, the first time I clicked on the link it came up as $5 off $25 purchase and it expired yesterday (3/10)

This isn't a fake coupon or one-time-use. Please see this topic for discussions on the previous coupon for $5 off $25 that expired yesterday. Lots of people have reported using it multiple times. Kohl's is implementing guest wifi at many of their stores and this is the page that appears when you first connect to it. Instead of thread crapping I'd encourage you to bookmark this link and stay current on the offers that it appears Kohl's will be continuing into the foreseeable future.

If your browser showed an older coupon, then it must have been a cached version of what was posted previously.

dennisfuller said:   This isn't a fake coupon or one-time-use. Please see this topic for discussions on the previous coupon for $5 off $25 that expired yesterday. Lots of people have reported using it multiple times. Kohl's is implementing guest wifi at many of their stores and this is the page that appears when you first connect to it. Instead of thread crapping I'd encourage you to bookmark this link and stay current on the offers that it appears Kohl's will be continuing into the foreseeable future.

If your browser showed an older coupon, then it must have been a cached version of what was posted previously.

There have been reports of some stores denying customers using the new $5 off $30, by both cashiers and managers. Unknown if they tried using printouts of the coupon or using it the original way they intended it be to redeemed, via your mobile device connected to store wi-fi.

supposedly this promotion will last through mid-April, but that can change.

The coupon specifically states that it cannot be combined with any other offer. You may want to update the title OP. Nice find though.

Thanks for the post - definitely worth a trip to Kohl's.

Couple of days back I got an email from Google Offers (10 off 30) which is Valid until 17th March, 2013. This will surely Valid

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1260658/

Fyi, fair warning using this coupon. It does not seem to be in the system. Hopefully it is actually legit, but to their computers it wont be. You may have some managers deny you. I used the coupons twice today at two different Kohls and it definitely does not scan into the computer. It looks to be a fake coupon to the Kohls computers. I had to have it manually overiden for both of my purchases....

fallengod said:   Fyi, fair warning using this coupon. It does not seem to be in the system. Hopefully it is actually legit, but to their computers it wont be. You may have some managers deny you. I used the coupons twice today at two different Kohls and it definitely does not scan into the computer. It looks to be a fake coupon to the Kohls computers. I had to have it manually overiden for both of my purchases....

I will check to see if anything's been sent out by corporate concerning this coupon tomorrow. will report in later.

This coupon is just like the one I posted here and several other people reported it scanning successfully even at stores that didn't have Wifi. Maybe corporate caught on to people printing it out and updated their systems so that the barcode would only scan at Kohl's offering Wifi. If that were the case, you would expect that requirement to be on the coupon.

Anyhow, it's a coupon that displays from the guest wifi at the Kohl's in South Lebanon, Ohio so as a consumer I would not hesitate to demand that your local Kohl's accept it since there are no exclusions on the coupon. It's not a fake coupon. The coupon is hosted by what appears to be a legitimate web services company that has a working relationship with Kohl's. A Google search shows other mobile pages hosted by them for Kohl's. I doubt someone would go through all of this trouble just to post a fake Kohl's coupon.

I think what might be happening is the coupon is one time use and unique. It pops up for users at the stores with wifi and the link people have linked to was valid but was used thus no longer works. Or perhaps it only works for the stores that have wifi at it, which is odd but ok.

Either way, if its not meant to be printed out, its still meant to be scanable and in the computers. Showing the coupon on your phone is not going to scan in any differently than having a printout....

I saw them scan the coupon in, it does "scan" in, but it doesnt deduct anything off the purchase, like it was used already. This forces them to have to get a manager or do a manual override.

"no restrictions" is untrue. Specifically, no GC purchase.

Tried it this morning and although the coupon scanned at the kiosk and allowed me to enter the PIN, it returned a "Kohl's cash and rewards can only be used during the dated it's valid" or something like that. Didn't bother trying it at the register since what I wanted was not physically in stock.

I just got done using this coupon. It's a store that has guest wifi so I showed it to the cashier from my phone. It didn't scan but she was had no problem taking $10 off anyway. Apparently the barcode isn't in their system.

It did stack with the $10 off men's apparel and 30% off. I purchased a dress shirt and navy blazer that was on clearance for just a little over $30 out the door. Probably my best Kohl's deal yet.

It is not working. Gettting a message that it is already used.

We figured out the issue with this coupon. If you go to the original link, this coupon is actually for intimates only. Its very clearly stated in the screen before you get to the coupon. This is the reason for all the issues with it scanning. They just failed to put the conditions on the actual coupon itself lol.

So people, this coupon is actually for INTIMATES ONLY!! Its obviously not going to scan in other categories....which makes perfect sense.

fallengod said:   We figured out the issue with this coupon. If you go to the original link, this coupon is actually for intimates only. Its very clearly stated in the screen before you get to the coupon. This is the reason for all the issues with it scanning. They just failed to put the conditions on the actual coupon itself lol.

So people, this coupon is actually for INTIMATES ONLY!! Its obviously not going to scan in other categories....which makes perfect sense.

Here's a link to the page you are referring to: http://mobile.cloud.kohls.resource.com/wifi/offers.php

Interesting theory but I don't see where it clearly states this is for intimates only. I just see where it also promotes an intimates sale that is running until March 20th which doesn't coincide with the validity date for the coupon. The same page also says "Save Today", "Tell a Friend", and "See Today's Ad".

My Kohl's gladly accepted the coupon and apologized for having to do an override. Lot's of people are successfully using this coupon and they are right to use it.

Worked no problems at all for me. Printed and took to the store.

did you buy women's intimates or anything?

tkscoop said:   Worked no problems at all for me. Printed and took to the store. you are the 1st report said no problem... can you give more details? Did the cashier just scan it and worked? I guess you bought women's intimates so it can be scanned and worked? thanks!

Ashoper said:   tkscoop said:   Worked no problems at all for me. Printed and took to the store. you are the 1st report said no problem... can you give more details? Did the cashier just scan it and worked? I guess you bought women's intimates so it can be scanned and worked? thanks!

He bought intimates most likely, or hes full of shit or used a different coupon. It doesnt work in any other categories so...

dennisfuller said:   fallengod said:   We figured out the issue with this coupon. If you go to the original link, this coupon is actually for intimates only. Its very clearly stated in the screen before you get to the coupon. This is the reason for all the issues with it scanning. They just failed to put the conditions on the actual coupon itself lol.

Here's a link to the page you are referring to: http://mobile.cloud.kohls.resource.com/wifi/offers.php

Interesting theory but I don't see where it clearly states this is for intimates only. I just see where it also promotes an intimates sale that is running until March 20th which doesn't coincide with the validity date for the coupon. The same page also says "Save Today", "Tell a Friend", and "See Today's Ad".

My Kohl's gladly accepted the coupon and apologized for having to do an override. Lot's of people are successfully using this coupon and they are right to use it.

I am unsure of what isnt clear in the url. Did you read the url you went to? Its for their semi-annual intimates sale... It says it right at the top. Yes, its for intimates. How do I know for sure? because it doesnt scan in any other category. Go buy intimates with the coupon and it will give the discount.

Take $10 off when you spend $30 or more
Bras, panties, shapewear & daywear.
Select styles.
Monday, March 11 - Thursday, March 14!

fallengod said:   Ashoper said:   tkscoop said:   Worked no problems at all for me. Printed and took to the store. you are the 1st report said no problem... can you give more details? Did the cashier just scan it and worked? I guess you bought women's intimates so it can be scanned and worked? thanks!

He bought intimates most likely, or hes full of shit or used a different coupon. It doesnt work in any other categories so...

dennisfuller said:   fallengod said:   We figured out the issue with this coupon. If you go to the original link, this coupon is actually for intimates only. Its very clearly stated in the screen before you get to the coupon. This is the reason for all the issues with it scanning. They just failed to put the conditions on the actual coupon itself lol.

I am unsure of what isnt clear in the url. Did you read the url you went to? Its for their semi-annual intimates sale... It says it right at the top. Yes, its for intimates. How do I know for sure? because it doesnt scan in any other category. Go buy intimates with the coupon and it will give the discount.

Calm down. You are right. I looked at the the URL again and it's changed from what I saw this morning. The coupon has changed too. My browser crashed and had to be restarted so I was apparently looking at a cached version of the page earlier.

Maybe somebody has a copy of the old coupon in their browser and can post it here. It was good through tomorrow, the 14th.

dennisfuller said:   fallengod said:   Ashoper said:   tkscoop said:   Worked no problems at all for me. Printed and took to the store. you are the 1st report said no problem... can you give more details? Did the cashier just scan it and worked? I guess you bought women's intimates so it can be scanned and worked? thanks!

Calm down. You are right. I looked at the the URL again and it's changed from what I saw this morning. The coupon has changed too. My browser crashed and had to be restarted so I was apparently looking at a cached version of the page earlier.

Maybe somebody has a copy of the old coupon in their browser and can post it here. It was good through tomorrow, the 14th.

Why do you think im not calm lol. I was just confused as to why you didnt see intimates on a link you linked to heh. Thats actually not the same url I saw the other day, there was a different one. I have a feeling corporate finally fixed it up to make it more clear heh. But yes, it was intended for intimates the whole time. This is why everyone was trying to use it in different categories, because it didnt actually say on the coupon itself what it was for.

Thanks! I am going to try today... This coupon had problem because the same URL has been changed 3 times. before 3/10, it was $5 off $25 anything, 3/11-3/12, it was $10 off $30 anything-- which it maybe indeed a $10 off $30 intimates, during 3/11 and 3/12, the $10 off $30 said anything, no restriction. maybe that's why people have all kinds of problem. And today!!! amazingly it changed the wording to Women's intimates... so if you buy the correct items, it'll take off $10. hopefully, this is what it is.

Tried to use it today before checking back on the thread and sure enough manager came out and told me it was fake.

watmo said:   Tried to use it today before checking back on the thread and sure enough manager came out and told me it was fake. I tired today. Bought the right items as coupon said, it worked fine. Have to buy the right items.

The coupon is very clearly for intimates. The entire time it was for intimates, it just wasnt stated clearly on the coupon itself. It scans fine for the right category. Some people are dumb and cant figure this out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014