• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Pacific $21.49 shipped ($26.49 minus automatic $5 off coupon)
www.wbshop.com/product/pacific+the+bd+1000102492.do?sortby=price...

Band of Brothers $21.99 shipped ($26.99 minus automatic $5 off coupon)
www.wbshop.com/product/band+of+brothers+bd+1000039457.do?sortby=...

Empire Board Walk Season 2 Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy Combo $23.99 shipped
http://www.wbshop.com/product/boardwalk+empire+complete+second+s...

Don't forget Cash Back 3.5% on top of what is listed above, so it is actually lower (plus tax where applicable) Free shipping.

I have seen all of the above. Pacific is good. Band of Brothers is better. Empire Boardwalk S2 is "ok".

Credit:SD

WBShop.com
See WBShop.com coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Blu-ray
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

band of brothers is oos

All out of stock and all the prices increased now.

Congrats to those who were able to take advantage if this deal!

The pending authorizations on my card are gone. I wonder if WB will be cancelling the orders for those who were able to get in at the prices stated.

Awwwwwww, missed it. Damn it, I want The Pacific so badly, I have BoB, love it!!!! Thanks OP, I'm going to keep checking these just in case.

FYI:
I checked my card this morning and found charges on my card for items I ordered. So it looks like we are getting our items we ordered honored at the listed price above!

marayatano said:   FYI:
I checked my card this morning and found charges on my card for items I ordered. So it looks like we are getting our items we ordered honored at the listed price above!

Update:

All my items shipped and price honored!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014