• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FREE Shipping at MacMall.com

MacMall, the No. 1 direct reseller of Apple products, carries a full range of Mac desktops, notebooks, and iPods at unbeatable prices online. We also have an extensive selection of Mac software and accessories, as well as the latest HDTVs, cell phones, and PCs. Our store offers the best deals online, with full warranty and return rights, as well as 24/7 customer support.

2.0% Cash Back Available

Special Offers from MacMall:

$30 off Samsung 7" Galaxy Tab 2 1Ghz Dual-Core Android 4.0 Tablet - $169.99 w/ Free Shipping
  • use coupon MACMALLMWBSMSNG

MacMall Coupons & Cash Back
    2.0% FatWallet Cash Back Available!
  • Cash Back not available on the California Electronic Waste Recycling Fee
  • Cash Back not available for Corporate Access Page (CAP) transactions.
  • Cash Back not available on iPad, iPad 2, iPad smart covers, Apple Digital AV adapter for iPad, iPad 2 dock, Apple iPad case (MC361ZM/B), Apple iPad Keyboard Dock (MC533LL/B), Apple iPad Dock (MC360ZM/A), Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter (MC552ZM/A), Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (MC531ZM/A), Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter (MC359LL/A), AppleCare Protection Plan for iPad (MC595LL/B).

Receive the Hot Deals and Offers Added Each Day by Email!
    Subscribe to the FatWallet Daily Email

• Member Summary

Samsung 7" Galaxy Tab (42.04kB)
    Thanks VBMcGB
    Disclaimer
    Staff Summary
    • Also categorized in:

same at Costco B&M, after rebate. Although no Cash Back.

The link does not work for me, and I cannot find the product at MacMall. Perhaps the deal is finished?

Edit: Nevermind. I see that this deal is 7 days old.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
    Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
    © 1999-2014