• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Valid 3/16 - 3-17. In store not online and valid on entire purchase even clearance items.

Print Coupon: Gap Coupon

Hope I'm posting this in the right place, it's too good of a deal for me to not post

Gap
See Gap discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

40% off entire in store purchase
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Offer valid from 3/16/13 through 3/17/13 in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) at
Gap Outlet, Gap Outlet Kids & Baby, and Gap Factory Store.

Not valid at Gap, online, or in our clearance center
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

outlet/factory store only

Vincent said:   outlet/factory store only

Yes, somebody didn't read the fine print. OP should change the subject line to read "gap outlet".

OP is correct. I received a slightly different coupon because I have a banana card; the sale is 40% off everything on-line and in-store.

If you have the coupon I received, it has a one-time code you can use from 3/13-3/15 online or in store before it opens to the "public".

any Old Navy coupons??

Here is the code for 40% online or in-store, although you have to hunt for the coupon: SILVER40

It says you need a Gap Silver card, but I don't have one and the code worked for me.

outtawhack said:   Here is the code for 40% online or in-store, although you have to hunt for the coupon: SILVER40

It says you need a Gap Silver card, but I don't have one and the code worked for me.

This one not working for me on sale items online.

outtawhack said:   Here is the code for 40% online or in-store, although you have to hunt for the coupon: SILVER40

Didn't work for me on tank tops(non-sale item).

cksagile said:   outtawhack said:   Here is the code for 40% online or in-store, although you have to hunt for the coupon: SILVER40

Didn't work for me on tank tops(non-sale item).

+1

I was getting excited about this coupon until I read the comments

BUMMER ... missing outlet in title

Not valid at Gap, online or clearance

I have a coupon mailed to me directly from Gap. only Valid on GAP(regular store), Online when use with GapCard, BananaCard or OldNavyCard.

March 21, 40% off regular price items, code for online 40GCSTYLE, code for in-store 40GSTYLE

March 22-24, 30% off regular price items, code for online 30GCSTYLE, code for in-store 30GSTYLE

you can try the code online if it could be used with a regular credit card.

Bought so many clothes. Sending them to the cousins abroad... thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014