Voting History
rated:

CFI-A4896
Disclaimer
CFI Prime 211 CFI-A4896 Black ATX Computer Case With 480w PS $19.99 A/R F/S

ATX Mid Tower
4 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, Audio Front Ports
3 External 5.25" Drive Bays
2 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays (Actually looks like 3 of them in the picture?)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811855003

Rebate Form

Member Summary

CFI Prime 211 CFI-A4896
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
OUT OF STOCK
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for you, sithmaster. The logysis ps is pretty low end, but this is a good deal even without it.

o1die said:   Green for you, sithmaster. The logysis ps is pretty low end, but this is a good deal even without it.

What do you mean? They're almost as good as a Diablotek and I'd rank them right up there with a BlueStar anyday !

Good price, but that red really uglies this up.

PetriesLastWord said:   Good price, but that red really uglies this up.

It's better than that Cooler Master orange !

If you do not get Rebate..There is no phone number in the Rebate Form to call.

Also, Rebate Form states, all rebate records will be kept for 150 days only... so it means, first wait for some days to get rebate, if do not get then No phone number to call, so you need to send email and then wait for some days...if you do not get any reply then ?? After 150 days..markdown case as "Closed without rebate"

PatelForIndia said:   If you do not get Rebate..There is no phone number in the Rebate Form to call.

Also, Rebate Form states, all rebate records will be kept for 150 days only... so it means, first wait for some days to get rebate, if do not get then No phone number to call, so you need to send email and then wait for some days...if you do not get any reply then ?? After 150 days..markdown case as "Closed without rebate"

The contact info is on Newegg's website : 1-408-963-6855

It has an email address just like Raidmax does on their rebates...

I would ditch that power supply. I buy cheap cases, but not cheap power supply. Don't want to fry your entire system.

PatelForIndia said:   If you do not get Rebate..There is no phone number in the Rebate Form to call.

Actually YOU corrected them!

They say 'All rebate record will be kept.....'

fatxman said:   I would ditch that power supply. I buy cheap cases, but not cheap power supply. Don't want to fry your entire system.Agreed. The best use of a power supply like this is to keep on hand as a spare for testing when a computer won't power on.

There is no denying that it is a good deal. But I don't think it's better than that Cooler Master orange!

Ah, I finally have a case for my socket 478, 5GB minidrive machine! Thanks, SM!

squinky86 said:   Ah, I finally have a case for my socket 478, 5GB minidrive machine! Thanks, SM!

Squink, nice to hear you're finally replacing that TRS-80 machine you got !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014