• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Item: 101506
Model: S200E-RHI3T73

The All New Asus S200E with a HD touch-screen display which allows users to take advantage of the new touch screen optimized Windows 8 operating system!
Get up to a $400 Visa prepaid card when you purchase a new touch screen computer and trade in your old computer or tablet. Offer valid 3/3/13-4/27/13. Limit 5 per household. Click here for more details. Includes External DVDRW Drive
•3rd generation Intel® Core™ i3-3217U 1.8GHz 3MB L3 Cache Processor
•4GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory
•500GB Hard Drive
•11.6" HD Capacitive Multitouch Display
•Genuine Windows® 8

•The ASUS S200E laptop is packed full of features that make it easy for you to get things done quickly. It features a Windows 8 operating system that gives you easy access to your favorite programs, a touch screen to make selections easy, a HDMI port, and multiple USB ports. The third generation Intel core processor is designed using Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, which gives you an additional boost of power when you need it. With an 11.6-inch HD capacitive touch monitor, four gigabytes of memory, a 500-gigabyte hard drive, and a one-year warranty, the ASUS S200E is a great investment.Windows 8 Operating SystemThe Asus S200E laptop features a Windows 8 Home 64-bit operating system that's touch-screen optimized. The operating system allows you to customize your user experience, and take full advantage of the laptop's multi-touch touch screen. With Windows 8, you can arrange tiles on your computer's home screen for easy access to your favorite programs, Internet sites, and more. You can quickly access these tiles by simply touching the tile with your fingertip.External DVD-RW DriveAvid movie watchers can use the ASUS S200E laptop to make backup copies of their favorite movies. The laptop comes with an external DVD-RW drive, which can copy movies and record videos. This feature is ideal for people with a large movie collection or someone who makes family videos.Easy to CarryYou don't have to worry about lugging around a large laptop with the ASUS S200E laptop. At 11.6 inches and 2.9 pounds, the ASUS S200E laptop is the perfect size for people who need to work on the go.

www.staples.com

live 3/17

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

asus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

knownbad said:   I thought they were $399 earlier?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1253297/

yes, but if a $75 coupon comes out again, they will be $375 ac!

Ah, thanks. You may want to append $375 if using $75 coupon?

MISTERCHEAP said:   knownbad said:   I thought they were $399 earlier?

knownbad said:   Ah, thanks. You may want to append $375 if using $75 coupon?

MISTERCHEAP said:   knownbad said:   I thought they were $399 earlier?

but is there a $75 coupon out yet valid for next week??

is this still on? I tried to search Staples.com, but couldn't find this deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014