• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Google(TM) Certified Android(TM) 4.0 7" Tablet
SAVE $49 Compare To $149
1 GHz processor, multi-touch capacitive screen, 4GB storage, 800 x 480 resolution, 16:9 ratio, WiFi, front facing camera Android(TM) 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

Charbroil® 4-Burner 48,000 BTU Stainless Steel Gas Grill
SAVE $30 Compare To $199 - Reg. $189.99 Tank not included.
685 sq. in. total cooking area, electronic ignition

http://www.biglots.com/weekly-ad/1580

see back page of ad for patio furniture and gardening items

Member Summary

BIG LOTS
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
When the Canon ELPH 110 HS (ASIN: B006UMM1UO) hit $99 on AMZN back in Nov 2012. That was an inexpensive, high quality ga... (more)

salwana (Mar. 15, 2013 @ 4:17p) |

Actually, motsuka posted the correct link, above. Your post is for an earlier, non-Google certified version with a diffe... (more)

exbat (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 12:37a) |

Nice , I'm looking for some cheap easter baskets for my kids and their friends!

sallyjones (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 8:40a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Should have put "Certified" in the title. Bunch of people will click on this thinking it's an actual Google-branded tablet. Thumbs down for you, will go back to neutral after title change (if I think to check).

800 x 480 resolution, sorry but not even for $50.

ToolmanTim said:   800 x 480 resolution, sorry but not even for $50.

Mmmm, I don't know, it costs me $60 to buy my son a video game, $50 would be a good price for a disposable tablet. But it's $99 so I'm gonna pass.

FreeFlyer said:   Should have put "Certified" in the title. Bunch of people will click on this thinking it's an actual Google-branded tablet. Thumbs down for you, will go back to neutral after title change (if I think to check).
I hope I never cross you, FreeFlyer. I got nervous and peed a little just thinking about what might happen if I posted something you didn't like.

OP: I gave you green-- not because I think the deal is that great, but because FreeFlyer apparently hadn't "thought to check". I will go back to neutral once he checks back (if I think to check).

Can y'all please cease w/ the petty spats? This is the 3rd consecutive thread I've read w/ such childish behavior. I appreciate anyone posting a deal whether it's lukewarm or hot!

Thank you!

Go Tar Heels!!

hereford said:   Can y'all please cease w/ the petty spats? This is the 3rd consecutive thread I've read w/ such childish behavior. I appreciate anyone posting a deal whether it's lukewarm or hot!

Thank you!

Go Tar Heels!!

Blue Devils!!! BLUE DEVILS!!!

But seriously though, price on website flyer says $89.99?

"Jelly Bean" is the brand.

Nevermind. Apparently Jelly Bean is the version of android?

Shows what I know...

Jellybean is the version of Android on this Tablet Re-Branded by Proscan, made by some Chinese Company. Anyone know what model Tablet this is exactly?

dkd711 said:   Jellybean is the version of Android on this Tablet Re-Branded by Proscan, made by some Chinese Company. Anyone know what model Tablet this is exactly?

I thought it's Nexus 7.

shows $89 for me (SAVE $25 Compare To $114.99)

red to go with your stinking badges

I'll give you some green if you show me how to color my badges.

ToolmanTim said:   800 x 480 resolution, sorry but not even for $50.

But it is "Google Certified"

To clear up the confusion, there are two 7" tablets. When I follow the link I see:

a) Proscan model for $89.99, includes case and keyboard, Jellybean. On sale now, in this weeks flyer. Covered here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1261241/

b) Nextbook model for $99.99, Google certified, Ice Cream Sandwich. On sale starting Saturday, in next week's flyer.

Edit: Proscan PLT7044K can be rooted to add Google Play: http://androidforums.com/klu-lt7033-all-things-root/668887-step-... (scroll down). The Efun Nextbook next7p12-gp seems to be selling for around $100 on Amazon so it doesn't seem to be much of a deal at BigLots. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009YCJOKW/. There are official firmware updates available for the next7p12 models, and I suspect if you buy a non-GP model the firmware update will add Google Play. Based on everything I've seen, the Proscan is the better buy, based on processor speed, supplied case/keyboard, and lower price. If you want Google Play and are not comfortable rooting the Proscan, the Nextbook might be a better option.

They're both just junk tablets. Total wastes of money.

slickdeal45 said:   They're both just junk tablets. Total wastes of money.

I've got the Poloroid 8" from Kohls ($41) and some 7" from OfficeMax that I paid $69.99 for. Both are good little entertainment boxes. The number of hours that they've kept my kids amused, allowed for light surfing, email checking, texting with free apps and what not makes them a great deal! Yes there are cheap ones out there (resistive touch, Android 2.2 etc), but pick any of these and use the to the best of their ability. Know what you're getting and what the limitations are. Heck, I can drop $15 or so just for a 2 hour movie 1 time. These have more than paid for themselves.

20 seconds of google searching revealed tablet answers -

http://www.nextbookusa.com/pdfs/NEXT7P12_Spec_Sheet.pdf

cortex a8 @1ghz
512mb of ram
4gb internal storage
MicroSD slot
Micro USB
800x480 (cap, not res though no mention of how many multi-touch points)

Go for the link for the rest.

hereford said:   Can y'all please cease w/ the petty spats? This is the 3rd consecutive thread I've read w/ such childish behavior. I appreciate anyone posting a deal whether it's lukewarm or hot!

Thank you!

Go Tar Heels!!

I agree with that spats comment but gave you negative until you change your post to "Go Stanford", it will go back to neutral once you change it !

Please don't buy low-end, cheap, off-brand Android tablets. It's cheap for a reason. It's slow. Build quality is low.

For a little bit* more money get a Kindle or Nexus 7. The Kindle Fire 7” 8gb is now $159 with special offers.

Low end tablets serves a purpose for little kids who only play stupid games or watch Netflix and youtube. They really don't care about responsiveness and I don't feel so bad when they drop it...

this is no front page material.

dkd711 said:   I don't feel so bad when they drop it...Lower build quality means it'll break easier. I'm here because I'm frugal... but I also like to buy high quality inexpensive gadgets. And I think the Kindle Fire and Nexus 7 hits the price point and quality.

I'm just voicing my opinion. To each their own.

High quality, inexpensive gadgets?

Oxymoron of the day alert. No such thing. Just saying.

cpabster said:   High quality, inexpensive gadgets?

Oxymoron of the day alert. No such thing. Just saying.
When the Canon ELPH 110 HS (ASIN: B006UMM1UO) hit $99 on AMZN back in Nov 2012. That was an inexpensive, high quality gadget. So I bought it. It's normally $129-$139 and hasn't gone down to $99 since Nov.

But again, that's subjective. Some might think $99 for a highly rated digital camera is expensive.

Jahx said:   20 seconds of google searching revealed tablet answers -

http://www.nextbookusa.com/pdfs/NEXT7P12_Spec_Sheet.pdf

cortex a8 @1ghz
512mb of ram
4gb internal storage
MicroSD slot
Micro USB
800x480 (cap, not res though no mention of how many multi-touch points)

Go for the link for the rest.

Actually, motsuka posted the correct link, above. Your post is for an earlier, non-Google certified version with a different processor.

Nice , I'm looking for some cheap easter baskets for my kids and their friends!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014