• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
D-Link Powerline AV Network Adapter Kit @ Rakuten.com Shopping (formerly Buy.com) - $34.99
Compare at $77.00
Shipping adds $5.49

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 10.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

You can order this through BestBuy at the same price with free shipping. Just adding that in case some people prefer best buy and reward points. Thanks for posting! Link to Bestbuy.

I'm interested in this, but I can't tell if it has an electrical outlet pass-through on it. Can I still plug a device into the occupied outlet?

pacifickarma said:   I'm interested in this, but I can't tell if it has an electrical outlet pass-through on it. Can I still plug a device into the occupied outlet?the pass-thru version has outlets on the front, so this isn't it. check the various views on the website if you are unsure...

pass-thru version has been around $40

does anyone have experience with these type of devices? i plan to get them for playstation 3 use or Netflix streaming and was wondering if they have a tendency to drops signals. thank you.

stripes777 said:   does anyone have experience with these type of devices? i plan to get them for playstation 3 use or Netflix streaming and was wondering if they have a tendency to drops signals. thank you.

I use a set for my ps3. They work better than the wireless on the ps3. Netflix streams great. But ymmv depending on your house wiring. Also do not plug them in to a surge protector they will not work

thanks! ordered a set.

taz112576 said:   stripes777 said:   does anyone have experience with these type of devices? i plan to get them for playstation 3 use or Netflix streaming and was wondering if they have a tendency to drops signals. thank you.

I use a set for my ps3. They work better than the wireless on the ps3. Netflix streams great. But ymmv depending on your house wiring. Also do not plug them in to a surge protector they will not work

pacifickarma said:   I'm interested in this, but I can't tell if it has an electrical outlet pass-through on it. Can I still plug a device into the occupied outlet?

Use a cube tap with it.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014