Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Reverb
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where are you getting $12.50? I bought this phone for wife in November and received $22.50 back. By the way, great phone!!

FW Cash Back Details for Virgin Mobile:
$5.00 on phones up to $49.99
$12.50 on phones $50-$149.99
$17.50 on phones $150-$199.99
$22.50 on phones $200+
$12.50 on iPhones

I got the HTC One V for $49 ... I think it's thinner ... Android 4 ... And plenty fast.

NM

No Cash Back Coupon needed. $87.49:

Samsung Reverb Virgin Mobile

Is this better than HTC One V?

umenon said:   I got the HTC One V for $49 ... I think it's thinner ... Android 4 ... And plenty fast.

I keep seeing posts on this - is the One V still available anywhere for this price? My local Radio Shack was OOS but said price would be $169 IF they get any more in. VM online price is $104.99.

I have both (reverb-primary, One V-kids android game machine). Both work well. Reverb has replaceable battery while One-V doesn't. Reverb has a 2 cameras while One-V doesn't. One-V seems to be a little more solid. Certainly a little thicker than the Reverb. I've dropped the Reverb and it held it's own. Acessories are easier to find for the One-V than the Reverb.(at least at Amazon)

I found this review:

Virgin Mobile Reverb

Well, where is the 1/2 price of $99.99

N/M

1 am pacific not at $99.99
Just got up and now they are..

Bought 3 hours ago
Already showing FW cash

Merchant Purchase Amount Cash Back Order ID Purchase Date Available On
Virgin Mobile USA $199.98 $35.00 ek-%%%%-71%%%%%%% Mar 18, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

out of stock

DeFiantROA said:   out of stock Glad I ordered at the crack of dawn in Seattle. Probably bought out by eBay sellers.

SimMike said:   DeFiantROA said:   out of stock Glad I ordered at the crack of dawn in Seattle. Probably bought out by eBay sellers.

Maybe, some think the words
eBay seller
as a 4 letter word.

yesidonoitall said:   SimMike said:   DeFiantROA said:   out of stock Glad I ordered at the crack of dawn in Seattle. Probably bought out by eBay sellers.

Maybe, some think the words
eBay seller
as a 4 letter word.
I don't know if they do, but they should limit the pieces one customer buys. This is supposed to be a great phone, even though it is only 3G. With my coverage in the Seattle area, they probably won't have full 4G LTE coverage for at least a year or maybe more, so this is a two year phone for me at most. I just could not stomach the tiny onboard memory of my LG Optimus V. And the smaller screen was getting annoying also.

Will be here Tuesday the 19th

Service FedEx Standard Overnight

When Return, VirginMobile will even cover the return shipping? They told me so. But..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014