• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

KR-U4616Z-2M
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Decent price on a very durable drive. I usually buy these at Adorama, at $9, or 3x for $8.45, w/FS.

awesome, can't buy 2 in one purchase, but can buy it twice.

I think that's the lowest price I've seen on these, by like a dollar.

Good deal!

Btw, for those that are curious, these drives are fairly slow (unless they've changed the design slightly). Also, 16GB is no longer the largest size in this form-factor, they now have 32GB and 64GB drives. I picked up a 64GB unit at Newegg for $44.99.

In for 2 $8.49 with tax for me. Not Red Hot considering Amazon has it for 9.98 with Prime FS.
Just ordered the 8GB last week for $5.98, so for another $2.50 i get the 16GB.
The 8GB did fit a little tight in the 3 computers i tried it on, but not so tight that it would become an issue.
Beefy little flash drive on the cheap. Transfer speeds were good for large files, but dropped off big time for smaller files. Seems to be the case with a lot of flash drives.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014