1 (13.83kB)
Disclaimer

3 (4.81kB)
Disclaimer

1 (2.94kB)
Disclaimer

3 (4.81kB)
Disclaimer
Kmart 12 pack invisible tape 1/2" or 3/4" .99/$1.49 FS w/sywm 12 packs of tape for only .99 for the 1/2" or $1.49 for the 3/4" the one I got is the 1/2". I paid .99 for 12 count pack (as it says in the title on Kmart site), I opened pack to show what tape looks like.

Free shipping with SYWM.

Office Impressions Invisible Tape, 1/2''x36 Yards, 1'' Core, 12/bx

http://www.kmart.com/office-impressions-invisible-tape-1-2inchx3...

Office Impressions Invisible Tape, 3/4''x36 Yards, 1'' Core, 12/bx

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_025V043906015000P?sid=K...

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

invisible tape (4.30kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Invisible tape, 1/2 x1296, 1 core, 12/box.
1 roll

a bit conflicting lol but I'm in since you already got yours

gizmo said:   Invisible tape, 1/2 x1296, 1 core, 12/box.
1 roll

a bit conflicting lol but I'm in since you already got yours

Yes concerned about the 1-roll wording as well -- great deal if 12 packs of 3/4" x 36yds for $1.49

Nice Find. Thanks for sharing.
I bought 3 of each tapes and I am hoping that the quality of the tape is somewhat usable.

just a little note to members who are new to K-Mart...
If you are not a member of K-Mart's SYWMax, you will see that there will be a shipping charge.
But, you may sign up for the SYWMax and you will get the Free Standard Shipping.

At first, I thought that SYWM was a coupon code that you can enter to get the free shipping and in a minute, it was all clear.

I'm not buying any more of this stuff....I've got hundreds and hundreds of rolls somewhere in my house, but I can never find any of them.

In for 5
Thanks

Worth a shot for a buck. In for 1 or twelve, thanks OP.

My order was cancelled......

shivjiani said:   Nice Find. Thanks for sharing.
I bought 3 of each tapes and I am hoping that the quality of the tape is somewhat usable.

just a little note to members who are new to K-Mart...
If you are not a member of K-Mart's SYWMax, you will see that there will be a shipping charge.
But, you may sign up for the SYWMax and you will get the Free Standard Shipping.

At first, I thought that SYWM was a coupon code that you can enter to get the free shipping and in a minute, it was all clear.

I have been using Kmart and Sears SYW Rewards for months but always thought SYW Max was not free. I clicked the MAX button with this order - did I agree to a yearly fee ? They don't make it clear.

shivjiani said:   At first, I thought that SYWM was a coupon code that you can enter to get the free shipping and in a minute, it was all clear.

me too. LOL now I found out I do have SYWM. It's my Sears account. Nice that SYWM cancel itself when the 90 days trial is up.

Thanks, OP! I bought the 3/4" along with a tape dispenser that's $3.09. After SWYM Free Shipping and rewards I had, I only paid $1.21 for 12 rolls of tape and a dispenser! Thanks again, OP!

I went to Kmart, but I couldn't find it.

I guess the product name isn't a misnomer. This stuff is good.

I just got an email from Kmart:

"Your Kmart.com order has been cancelled"

Thank you for your Kmart.com order. Unfortunately, an error occurred while processing, and your order has been canceled.

Our customer care representatives would be happy to help you replace the order. They can be reached at 1-800-290-8390 and are ready to help.

We value your business and look forward to fulfilling your shopping needs in the future.

Best regards,
Imran Jooma
EVP & President, Marketing and Online
Imran@customerservice.Sears.com

my order got cancelled too.

I called them to re-order since my order was cancelled. They couldn't tell my why it was cancelled. They hung up on me three times (3 different agents) when I tried to re-order.

I got an immediate processing order email but nothing since, hope goes through ... AND they put 12 not 1

invisible said:   I got an immediate processing order email but nothing since, hope goes through ... AND they put 12 not 1

New email says shipped .... fingers crossed ...

Can't even add to cart; says "Item not added to cart.
We are sorry, this item couldn't be added to your cart. Please try again later."

Cancelled

Its a great day......................ordered 2.received 2x12.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014