• Page :
  • Text Only
" I don't have a Kirklands around me "

Kirklands is the Costco brand.
I Used them all thru diaper time and now using flushables for potty training. Wouldn't trade them for any other brand.

amiturv said:   " I don't have a Kirklands around me "

Kirklands is the Costco brand.
I Used them all thru diaper time and now using flushables for potty training. Wouldn't trade them for any other brand.

Never bought Kirkland brand. But I liked Pampers and not Huggies at any cost. I bought Huggies on sale fom Walgreens , bout I returned all the unopened packs back and disposed the opened one. They r sure thick, but it kind of so thick that it hardly slides on butt to be wiped.

Also I did not know that Kirkland brand comes in flushable for potty training, which I would be needing. Appreciate any sku if any. Not sure if there is a coupon from Costco right now though.

Thanks

kdn102 said:   GoodDeal2003 said:   Awesome deal. TY Op!

Awesome is an understatement...the last time these were on sale it was $12.

Green for OP - my butt thanks you! I've been looking for a good deal on wipes for a few months now.

Are these flushables?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014