• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Babies R Us: has 768-count Johnson's Baby Skincare Wipes (Fragrance Free) on sale for $10. Select in-store pickup to save on shipping.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11904756

Member Summary

wipes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
" I don't have a Kirklands around me "

Kirklands is the Costco brand.
I Used them all thru diaper time and now using flus... (more)

amiturv (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 11:02a) |

Never bought Kirkland brand. But I liked Pampers and not Huggies at any cost. I bought Huggies on sale fom Walgreens , b... (more)

MysteriousGirl (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 12:52p) |

Are these flushables?

dontcare4myname (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 1:53p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome deal. TY Op!

Free shipping via Shop Runner!

This is eligible for free Shoprunner shipping...I think it's time for a new acronym:

FSRS

GoodDeal2003 said:   Awesome deal. TY Op!

Awesome is an understatement...the last time these were on sale it was $12.

Green for OP - my butt thanks you! I've been looking for a good deal on wipes for a few months now.

sure thing! a tad bit TMI though

Anyone know if these are refills or individual flip tops? TY

Got 2. Thanks OP!

Awesome! Thank you in for 2

Right on time, wonderful, thank you.

In for 3 boxes. Hope they're decent quality. Thanks OP.

In for 2, great price. First use of Shoprunner

wwdme said:   Anyone know if these are refills or individual flip tops? TY

They are individual...

they are not necessarily fliptops... it's basically a flap that opens and closes with a resealable tape on each pack.

In for 5! thanks Op!

in 4 1. thxs OP.

in 4 8, 4 to donate!

Thanks, great deal!

great deal was $12 when I got them last time.

My favorite diaper wipes in order best to worst are Kirkland, Pampers, Huggies, J&J. The Kirkland work better and are cheaper. These work fine. I bought 12 boxes last time at @$12 we have 10 left to go. I am not buying any. I will go back kirkland. These seem like wiping with a nylon basketball jersey. They work. They are not premium as you would expect from J&J.

skardem said:   My favorite diaper wipes in order best to worst are Kirkland, Pampers, Huggies, J&J. The Kirkland work better and are cheaper. These work fine. I bought 12 boxes last time at @$12 we have 10 left to go. I am not buying any. I will go back kirkland. These seem like wiping with a nylon basketball jersey. They work. They are not premium as you would expect from J&J.

Couldn't agree more. Kirkland wipes are the best out there. 3 -yrs of butt wiping will make u master this skill

In for one, thanks!

Good deal but ship-to-home not available.

WooHoo in for 4 boxes, thank you op. Aweome deal

N 4 2. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP. Ordered 2 this morning and picked up in store this afternoon. They were marked the same $10 price in store, but they were out of stock in store by the time I got there this afternoon.

When do this expire?

in for 4.......

thanks,

Thanks for your post. I've never bought these before and was looking to see if anyone had an opinion on them. I actually prefer Huggies over Pampers (they're thicker) and I don't have a Kirkland's around me

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN REPLY TO "SKARDEM"

ShowMeTheSavings said:   Thanks for your post. I've never bought these before and was looking to see if anyone had an opinion on them. I actually prefer Huggies over Pampers (they're thicker) and I don't have a Kirkland's around me

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN REPLY TO "SKARDEM"

" I don't have a Kirklands around me "

I Used them all thru diaper time and now using flushables for potty training. Wouldn't trade them for any other brand.

amiturv said:   " I don't have a Kirklands around me "

I Used them all thru diaper time and now using flushables for potty training. Wouldn't trade them for any other brand.

Never bought Kirkland brand. But I liked Pampers and not Huggies at any cost. I bought Huggies on sale fom Walgreens , bout I returned all the unopened packs back and disposed the opened one. They r sure thick, but it kind of so thick that it hardly slides on butt to be wiped.

Also I did not know that Kirkland brand comes in flushable for potty training, which I would be needing. Appreciate any sku if any. Not sure if there is a coupon from Costco right now though.

Thanks

kdn102 said:   GoodDeal2003 said:   Awesome deal. TY Op!

Awesome is an understatement...the last time these were on sale it was $12.

Green for OP - my butt thanks you! I've been looking for a good deal on wipes for a few months now.

Are these flushables?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014