• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples B&M 100 of Comp
Disclaimer
Staples B&M & Online $100 off Windows laptops, desktops and tablets priced $459.99 and higher

Expires 3/16/13

, Coupon Codes: 61179 B&M - 23884 Online and Phone ( Thanks cme4oil )

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRQz9PB7SHGCB8xaAZCXdz3gfA/...

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FW posting a Doughnut Bakery Party Kit, that 99% of people would pass up on a target clearance rack, as there Facebook t... (more)

597404 (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 4:21p) |

Where is Staples tradein link?

sfchew (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 5:37p) |

I got my S200e for $449 plus tax - $75 - $100 trade in on my old laptop for $306. So which is the better deal?

tecman51 (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 11:58p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Online Code: 23884
In Store Code: 61179

The Fine Print:

Valid through 3/16/13 in Staples U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Windows computers and tablets priced $459.99 and higher. Limit 1 coupon per household. Excludes clearance and refurbished computers. Models vary by stores. Check Staples.com for store availability. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Looks like a pretty good deal on the Lenovo Z580. Makes it $487. An i5, 8gb ram for $487 is about as cheap as it gets for brand new. Might finally bite here.

Laptop prices are jacked up again. Last deal when laptops had additional discounts of 100 to 200 before 75 $ off using coupon was a much better compare to the current one when prices are already jacked up to make up for 100 off. Anyways good for people those are going to buy now.

Laptop prices are jacked up again. Last deal when laptops had additional discounts of 100 to 200 before 75 $ off using coupon was a much better compare to the current one when prices are already jacked up to make up for 100 off. Anyways good for people those are going to buy now.

IMShopoholic said:   Laptop prices are jacked up again. Last deal when laptops had additional discounts of 100 to 200 before 75 $ off using coupon was a much better compare to the current one when prices are already jacked up to make up for 100 off. Anyways good for people those are going to buy now.



Just like clearance pricing, many times the items were a lot lower not to far back...

$100 " of " what ?

megachacker said:   Looks like a pretty good deal on the Lenovo Z580. Makes it $487. An i5, 8gb ram for $487 is about as cheap as it gets for brand new. Might finally bite here.

I got this with the $75 coupon a few weeks ago when it was on sale for $499 - so it ended up costing me $425. Pretty solid deal for i5, 8gb ram, HDMI out, bluetooth.

I wonder if this is combinable with the credit for old computer turn swaps

How do you use that site? How do you get your CashBack? Thanks!

megachacker said:   How do you use that site? How do you get your CashBack? Thanks!


Go to FW Stores
Find Staples
then click on it and buy from there...

yesidonoitall said:   megachacker said:   How do you use that site? How do you get your CashBack? Thanks!


Go to FW Stores
Find Staples
then click on it and buy from there...



FatWallet is 2.5% CashBack. That topcashback.com is 5.5% back.

megachacker said:   yesidonoitall said:   megachacker said:   How do you use that site? How do you get your CashBack? Thanks!


Go to FW Stores
Find Staples
then click on it and buy from there...



FatWallet is 2.5% CashBack. That topcashback.com is 5.5% back.
FW excludes technology.

megachacker said:   Looks like a pretty good deal on the Lenovo Z580. Makes it $487. An i5, 8gb ram for $487 is about as cheap as it gets for brand new. Might finally bite here.

No USB 3.0 ports...

Op is the greatest! Ordered Asus Vivotab Smart yesterday from Amazon $487, it will come Monday. AFTER TAX it was $425 at Staples. Will refuse the package from Amazon come Monday!!!!

ricrick said:   megachacker said:   Looks like a pretty good deal on the Lenovo Z580. Makes it $487. An i5, 8gb ram for $487 is about as cheap as it gets for brand new. Might finally bite here.

No USB 3.0 ports...


From item description?

Laptop USB Slots 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0

parasitius said:   Op is the greatest! Ordered Asus Vivotab Smart yesterday from Amazon $487, it will come Monday. AFTER TAX it was $425 at Staples. Will refuse the package from Amazon come Monday!!!!

The Asus vivotab is $392.87 at Amazon.

Varies by the hour... and the seller.

That isn't the Vivotab Smart for $392.87, that is the RT model.

yousavvy said:   I wonder if this is combinable with the credit for old computer turn swaps

Oh you mean the one that requires your new purchase to be a touch screen? Yes, you can use both $100 off and trade in.

Slight OT, but I still remember the deal of the year (-ish), on desktop PCs at Staples, when they had that $100 off coupon, and they had that slimline Gateway with a G630, 4GB, and 500GB, for $100 off discount, that stacked with the coupon. So I got the PC for ~$200 + tax. I thought that was quite a deal.

I'm using that PC still today, it's a good all-around desktop, not really for heavy number crunching, but just fine for surfing and chatting (Skype, AIM, etc.) I added a 120GB SSD, and upgraded the RAM to 8GB, and added an NVidia GT430 to it.

Is there a comparable deal on a laptop with this current coupon? I'm not a big fan of Windows 8, but I might be able to stomach it if the deal is good enough.

I've had win8 on my desktop for a year now and hated it.

Then I went and played with the touch screens in bestbuy and realized what the point of it is!!! Suddenly it all made sense. If you get anything modern with a touch screen in addition to mouse and keyboard, you'll definitely WANT win8 =)

Don't Forget, you will get 5% back on Staples rewards from today...

msakthivel said:   Don't Forget, you will get 5% back on Staples rewards from today...

How do you get that? Can you get 5.5% from topcashback.com AND 5% from Staples?

Does this work on Surface Pro? It's $899 listed now.

megachacker said:   msakthivel said:   Don't Forget, you will get 5% back on Staples rewards from today...

How do you get that? Can you get 5.5% from topcashback.com AND 5% from Staples?




Buying with your Staples reward card will now give you 5%.
This has nothing to do with other cb like FW or your credit card.

parasitius said:   Op is the greatest! Ordered Asus Vivotab Smart yesterday from Amazon $487, it will come Monday. AFTER TAX it was $425 at Staples. Will refuse the package from Amazon come Monday!!!!

Just ordered and did a price match with Office Depot for another $25 off.

Less than $400 out the door. This seems like a good price point to try out a window 8 tablet.

It works on Surface 32gb for $399 which is the best price so far. I imagine it would also work on the pro... Thanks OP!

What about the staple trade in? does anyone know if you need to have an OS in it to consider it as working. I have an old laptop that does work just lazy to install an os on it.

Tanik1 said:   What about the staple trade in? does anyone know if you need to have an OS in it to consider it as working. I have an old laptop that does work just lazy to install an os on it.

No OS.
It does not work.

www.tradeuptotouch.com

I have a friend that works for Staples. Wonder if I could buy a laptop, trade my old one in, get the visa, and return the purchase.. Hmmmmm.

yesidonoitall said:   Tanik1 said:   What about the staple trade in? does anyone know if you need to have an OS in it to consider it as working. I have an old laptop that does work just lazy to install an os on it.

No OS.
It does not work.


Guess Ill install something quick like ubuntu. just to prove that everything works.

bcwest91 said:   www.tradeuptotouch.com

I have a friend that works for Staples. Wonder if I could buy a laptop, trade my old one in, get the visa, and return the purchase.. Hmmmmm.


I don't know usually you wont get the prepaid until after 4-6 weeks no? thats like way over the return time.

bcwest91 said:   www.tradeuptotouch.com

I have a friend that works for Staples. Wonder if I could buy a laptop, trade my old one in, get the visa, and return the purchase.. Hmmmmm.


Sounds like you have a new topic to post, lets see how that works for you.

WTF - This topic made FW's top 20 deals of the week,

http://www.fatwallet.com/Best-Buy-coupons/nostalgia-electrics-do...

and they moved this off the Best Deals page yesterday because they thought it was expired.

SD is looking better all the time - FW sold out !

Yes. I just bought one this morning.
usuiisu said:   Does this work on Surface Pro? It's $899 listed now.

Tradeup is garbage- Asus X202e is $479 on Amazon and Prime eligible, $599.99 on Staples...massively marked up/overpriced selections only...this deal is better, more selections, and not limited to W8 touch devices.

597404 said:   WTF - This topic made FW's top 20 deals of the week,

http://www.fatwallet.com/Best-Buy-coupons/nostalgia-electrics-do...

and they moved this off the Best Deals page yesterday because they thought it was expired.

SD is looking better all the time - FW sold out !


I have no shortage of issues with how FW operates, but your response seems a bit over the top for a trivial matter of someone accidentally expiring a deal before it was dead. It's been fixed just as easily as it was mistakenly expired. Are they still sellouts?

Skipping 3 Messages...
Ananrefugee said:   Tradeup is garbage- Asus X202e is $479 on Amazon and Prime eligible, $599.99 on Staples...massively marked up/overpriced selections only...this deal is better, more selections, and not limited to W8 touch devices.

I got my S200e for $449 plus tax - $75 - $100 trade in on my old laptop for $306. So which is the better deal?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014