• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Asus Google Nexus 7 Tablet (16 GB) - Quad-core Tegra 3 Android 4.1 Refurbished $152.99 w/ V.me by Visa Checkout + Free Shipping

V.me by Visa Checkout Use code VMESAVESU20

NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.2GHz Quad Core CPU
1GB Memory
16GB Internal Storage
7" 1280x800 Back-lit IPS Display w/ 1.2MP Front-Facing Camera
WiFi N
4325mAh Battery
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=5909144&sku=ASNEXU...

Member Summary

nexus 7
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one, thanks.

Great price!!! I think there's a new Nexus coming out soon though, right?

Any idea of the warranty on this? Thanks

All my browsers hang on the window popped up by clicking v.me payment. How to get around it? Thansk!

I opened another tab and the code was applied

why no SD slot, why? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Got one, Thanks, OP.

civicSI said:   Great price!!! I think there's a new Nexus coming out soon though, right?

Yes rumor is that Google I/O in May they will announce a spec bump for the Nexus 7. Best guess is a 1080p screen for the same price.

Rumor is the Nexus 10 will get bumped at the same time to the new Samsung 8 core CPU.

nemi_amd said:   civicSI said:   Great price!!! I think there's a new Nexus coming out soon though, right?

Yes rumor is that Google I/O in May they will announce a spec bump for the Nexus 7. Best guess is a 1080p screen for the same price.

Rumor is the Nexus 10 will get bumped at the same time to the new Samsung 8 core CPU.

Rumor has it that they might use Qualcomm snapdragon processor as to nvidia which can potential have a lower cost. Still speculating.

http://bgr.com/2013/02/08/nexus-7-2-specs-snapdragon-rumor-32233...

mrkk said:   why no SD slot, why? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?Not a good strategy on Google's part. Not-Having-A-SD-Slot is revolutionary technology patented by Apple, and I hope these companies spend billions$ in litigation costs.

I think the biggest fault with this device is the lack of a rear camera. There are so many applications I miss on mine because of this. By the way, great price.

These have been out of stock since about the 3rd post, so price really doesn't matter at this point. These are definitely the best and most powerful small tablets out there though, destroys the Ipad mini in bang for the buck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014