• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

KOHLS $5 off $25 (
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    FRIENDS20
    20% off any order (expires 8/4/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is that link right, or is Kohls messing with us? Coupon shows up for me as:

Friends & Family
Shopping Pass
Friday, March 15-Sunday, March 17
Take an EXTRA 20% Off* EVERYTHING

Or is it just a standard link, and the coupon will change to as described on the 18th... maybe that's it.

I'm getting this

Take $10 off when you spend $25 or more
Dresses & dressy apparel for kids.
Select styles.

This coupon is back as $5 of any $25 purchase in store.

Beware with these Wifi coupons, we've seen Kohl's update them before they expire. If you are planning on using this, it might be a good idea to print one out in case they change it. It may not scan then but a good cashier will override.

Ya, I see the coupon is back for $5 off $25, is this on any categories again? Does anyone know?

dennisfuller said:   This coupon is back as $5 of any $25 purchase in store.

Beware with these Wifi coupons, we've seen Kohl's update them before they expire. If you are planning on using this, it might be a good idea to print one out in case they change it. It may not scan then but a good cashier will override.

Youre only flaw in logic here is, if it doesnt scan, it means its for the wrong categories and what youre purchasing is not valid for the coupon. So a smart cashier will tell you that and deny you. I think the $5 off $25 coupons work on all categories though, but I could be wrong.

Kohl's Cash ($10 back for every $50 spent) starts 3/21, so this could be a good deal. Thanks OP

This coupon is dead now. Hopefully anybody who needed to use it printed a copy off.

The following link is to the Kohl's guest wifi welcome page. It now has a "scratch here" message that when wiped from a mobile device reveals a lame 15% off in store when you use your Kohl's charge.

http://mobile.cloud.kohls.resource.com/wifi/offers.php

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014