• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I wouldn't typically post a 'newsletter', but the deals were good enough that I paused and ordered some DDR2 I had been waffling over.

As noted in the topic, all computer memory, some hard drives, enclosures, cases, power supplies, some add-in cards, LCDs, MSI motherboards and DVD/BR drives are discounted.

Good luck..

Link

Edit: I went back and shopped a bit more, and ended up getting one of these PCI-E to USB 3.0 cards (Desktop PC)

Regular $26.99 > Shellshocker deal = $14.99 > Code in link above for add-in cards > $11.99 + Free shipping

Member Summary

Newegg promotional thru 3/21 - 10-25% off HD, 10% off PC Memory plus more
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note that there are different expiration dates for each discount code/category: e.g. 3/16 for memory; 3/17 for the select HDs etc. And it's also a "While funds last" deal. Nice score on the PCI-E card!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014