• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Two Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-inch Widescreen Monitors with Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand @ Dell Small Business - $595.00 after Coupon
was $699.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: May 3, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
6DBNK$ZJLR$L4J - $105 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Dell Small Business
See Dell Small Business coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Two Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-inch Widescreen Monitors with Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just placed an order. Thanks.

silly question perhaps, but does one not get the single stand with this package? Would be sort of a shame if I couldn't split the monitors up down the road.

it will be hot if the monitor is U2410.

Moderately warm. They sell individually for $310 from Amazon and I can get this rig on my Dell Premier account for $483 + tax.

culbeda said:   Moderately warm. They sell individually for $310 from Amazon and I can get this rig on my Dell Premier account for $483 + tax.

You've got a nice discount on your Premier; I can only get $538.

Excludes the following Monitors : ( U2412M, U2413, U3014, U3011, S2340T, U2913WM, P1913)

Unable to get the coupon to work for me for some reason.

Picked up two of the U2412M's from Amzn warehouse deals last month. $263/each. They were brand new. Stunning quality.

The included stands are awesome...not sure why anyone would want that gimmicky looking stand in the OP.

just got two of these myself to replace a couple of Dell 21's. these are definitely nicer than the IPS panels I had before (sorry, can't remember the model number, but they were 09's... I paid about $525 plus tax after bouncing it off my Dell contact. Dunno whether that's premier pricing or what not, but it was a much better deal than they had on the site.

oh, and yeah, the stands that come with the u2412's are great all by themselves. I guess if you have very limited desk space and want to be able to slide things under them, having a single stand might be useful, but not for me...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014