QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Hershey's Kisses, Dark Chocolate with Mint Truffle 4 x 8 oz bags/$10 - 50%+ off Amazon Prime and FSS eligible.

First page
Last page
1 of 1
silvos
3/16/13 2:11 PM
Amazon stops storing and shipping chocolate from its warehouses on April 30th of each year, which causes a "fire sale" (ha-ha) since their FBA sellers have to sell out, or have their merchandise returned, or destroyed. They usually send a letter right about now - the middle of March - to remind sellers about this policy, and prices start tumbling. Not much has been marked down yet, but there is some. and if you watch there will be more. Don't wait too late, though, if you live in a warm area they can easily melt during shipping. Yuck!

Here's what I bought (love my mint and dark chocolate!):

LINK

Hershey's Holiday Kisses, Dark Chocolate Filled with Mint Truffle, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4) $10, or $2.50/bag
WikiPost
3/16/13 2:11 PM
50% off [ image/jpeg - 2.90kB ]
tcutty
3/16/13 7:15 PM
Link not working for me.

"Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site"
jimates
3/16/13 7:55 PM
tcutty said:   

Link not working for me.

"Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site"

Text

edit;
I entered "Hershey's Holiday Kisses, Dark Chocolate Filled with Mint Truffle, 8-Ounce Bags" in the main box at Amazon, clicked on one of the two results, and then copied the url for that product page. How can I get any more direct?
Moderator Comment: Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Mar. 16, 2013 @ 7:56pm
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.