These are high quality hoodies.

Member Summary

Star Wars Hoodie (76.94kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
ugggh, got a cancellation noticed ...sucks

DaRealPencil (Mar. 20, 2013 @ 3:56p) |

Received mine today. It's nice, but not worth original price tag, imo. $24.50 just about right.

gisele2828 (Mar. 20, 2013 @ 4:29p) |

Agreed. I expected a little better quality.

Spinefan (Mar. 21, 2013 @ 8:47a) |

Staff Summary

Confirmed. This deal works as described.

And just to be sure....... This hood can zip right up the face? And with a front zip like that does the hood sit weird on the neck when not zipped all the way up?

Thanks for 25.00 if I don't like it I will donate it =P

Can this be used for banking attire ??

I've been wanting one of these for a while, to go with my Vader one. Best price EVER.

$24.50 with Shoprunner. thanks OP!!

In 4 one. This will be my next Halloween costume.
Sweeten the deal with free Shoprunner shipping

in 4 1

Has anyone called the company to see if the sale went through? I have yet to get a confirmation email that the sale went through as well as when I look up my account...the sale does not even show. The only thing I got was a number and a receipt...but nothing charged on my credit card account.

grandprix64 said:   Has anyone called the company to see if the sale went through? I have yet to get a confirmation email that the sale went through as well as when I look up my account...the sale does not even show. The only thing I got was a number and a receipt...but nothing charged on my credit card account.

Same here. Nothing shows up in my account and no email confirmation yet

Thanks, OP

Thanks OP, in for one.

I ordered around 2pm and I got an email confirmation now. My email says credit card will not be charged until item ships.

Also in for one, and I signed up for the Shoprunner trial for the free 2-day shipping as well. I printed my order receipt as an XPS file just in case I have problems receiving a confirmation email like other people have been having.

I often don't get a receipt with Shoprunner. and it's quite often NOT 2-day shipping either. but it is free.

Thank you

In for one. Thanks

Not seeing the original discount of 50 dollars - says 98 now and code makes it 50.

"Thank you for shopping at www.shopecko.com, your business is important to
us. We received your order --, which included backordered or
advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once
the product is available for processing, you will receive a new order
confirmation email. The following item(s) will be shipped when it is
in stock.

Item: 6478050
Description: REAL TROOPER HOODIE
Quantity: 1 @ $ 24.50
Shipping Method: Shoprunner, Free 2-Day Ship

StueyG said:   Not seeing the original discount of 50 dollars - says 98 now and code makes it 50.
Same for me...

the original 50% off was a one day star wars promo.. so deal would be dead

got my order confirmation, shows item located and in stock.

received my shipping notice, remarkably on the ball this time around.

ugggh, got a cancellation noticed ...sucks

Received mine today. It's nice, but not worth original price tag, imo. $24.50 just about right.

gisele2828 said:   Received mine today. It's nice, but not worth original price tag, imo. $24.50 just about right.

Agreed. I expected a little better quality.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014