• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
JVC Adixxion High-Definition Video Action Camera with Wi-Fi @ Carsons - $101.99 after Coupon
was $119.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Mar 30, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
GOODWILL13M - $18 off
FREESHIP75 - Free Shipping

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Carsons
See Carsons discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Product Details:
Put a new perspective on your videos with the JVC Adixxion camcorder. You'll record video from your vantage point and easily share it with others. Just imagine: Your friends will visually experience your great surfing or biking adventure just as you did! Just mount the camera to a surface and start filming. More about the GC-XA1:

Image sensor: 5MP CMOS
Digital zoom: 5x
Optical zoom: 1x
LCD display: 1.5"
Internal memory: N/A
Card slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC
Outer connectors: Mini HDMI® & USB
ISO range: N/A
Video capture: Full HD 1920 x 1080. MPEG-4, AVC/H.264. 170°.
Still image capture: Yes, 5MP
Shooting modes: Time lapse (one to five seconds). Image stabilizer to shoot without camera shake. Distortion-free shooting with rolling shutter cancelation. Wi-Fi ready for live streaming, controlled & checked via smartphone.
Operating functions: Play, record, menu, zoom buttons
Playback modes: N/A
Other features: Durable QUAD PROOF housing with scratch-resistant rubber: Waterproof to 5 meters, shockproof to 2 meters, dust-proof, freeze-proof to -10°F. Self-timer. Wirelessly transfer data from camera to PC using Wi-Fi.
Battery: Rechargeable
1.38"H x 2.91"W x 2.09"D; 0.28-lbs.
Included accessories: USB cable, battery, LCD protector film, two lens protectors, flexible mount with two bases, goggle mount
Imported

Customer Reviews:
"Excellent price for this camera. Compares favorably to the Go Pro Hero 3 Silver edition camera. I really like the lcd screen on the camera and the ability for it to go underwater without a case. Awesome Camera!"
"Very easy and quick to use, the mounts are versatile and secure. The video is clear and steady. Watch the light it does need good lighting for great video."
"Fantastic little camcorder.probably fantastic forsomeoneon bike or in water or for extreme sports.The price I paid was the lowest in USA."
"Great little action camera. It is small, waterproof, and the wifi feature allows me to view what the lens sees on my android smartphone. I have not streamed live on it yet but all the other features are great. The camera can take pictures, they are not great but good enough. The video is the superstar. It is easy to use and one button operation or operate from the phone. All around good camera."
"I bought this thinking it was normal sized and when I got it, I laughed! it was so tiny! Looks like a good camera but miniature.. not how its pictured.."
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › JVC

in for 1, was looking for an affordable waterproof action camera. thanks fatwallet. just in time for my trip.

All i'm getting is a blank page on the carsons site ??

Out of stock

Back in

Ordered one, thanks.
Coupon has changed: MILLION13MR

Mine didn't even last the life of a battery charge. I broke it in a bike crash.

Anyone know of any more deals on it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014