• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Since not found this deal on Fawallet....

Click Here and add to cart for $49.99 - $20.00 off in cart = $29.99 + Free Shipping to Store

or

For in-store purchases, you may save an extra $10 off with this printable Coupon (scroll down to "Limited Time In-Store Offer - Save $10 when you spend $20 or more") when you Like them on Facebook, and get it for $29.99 - $10 off = $19.99.

RadioShack
Need a RadioShack coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Halo 4 for Xbox 360
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good game for $20

I got the coupon. I see it at $49.99 -$20 on the website . How do I buy it in the store at $29 -$10 (coupon) for $19?

Halo 3 was the last good halo game.

@ECereal, Product price is $29.99(in cart/ at register) and when you apply $10 coupon at register in store while buying, it comes to $19.99+tax. ($19.99 is in-store price only not valid on online or in store pickup).
I bought this game yesterday at my local store. I got it for $19.99+1.40(tax)= $21.39 after $10 coupon.

iamDTS said:   Halo 3 was the last good halo game.

I dont disagree with that, Halo 3 was probably the best game of the series.

Got it too. thanks OP. had to help the local RadioShack guys figure it out but it worked.

Thanks OP... just bought Starcraft 2 and the wife isn't too happy.... but this is too good a of a deal to pass up. going to try after work today!

Thanks!

Thanks OP got the last one at the store... the cashier was really surprised... mwhahhaahha

rockymast said:   iamDTS said:   Halo 3 was the last good halo game.

I dont disagree with that, Halo 3 was probably the best game of the series.
interesting. I didn't care for Halo 3 much. I thought ODST and Reach were better with Reach being by far the best. Halo4 wasn't great, but well worth $20.

in for one baby.....

OOF!!! OOS at my location.

ECereal said:   I got the coupon. I see it at $49.99 -$20 on the website . How do I buy it in the store at $29 -$10 (coupon) for $19?

Good question...

Thanks OP, I got the last one they had. In store, they have the same price as online with the $20 off. I printed my coupon from FB, when inside, and the did't have any on the shelves, but the tag was there. I asked and the guy said "I think we still have one inside". He came out, run it, and then gave me the price. I gave him the coupon, he rang it and it was $21.xx with tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014