Dust Destroyer Duster
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer

Monitor Wipes
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

'In stock'.....until I add it to my cart. Staples is full of sh**. Going over that way anyway. Good deal to those that can get it. +

EDIT: Went to the store. They had like 40 packages in stock on the rack for....$10.00 sale price. On my request they pulled up website and then did a price match.

I did a "reserve at local store" and it came up out of stock.

I closed the popup window and tried again...same store.....it worked.

Give it another shot.

Now lets see if I get an email within two hours like they promise.

Well.....they actually came thru with an email and said it was ready to pick up.

I was having the same problem with the inventory stating that they were in stock at various stores but then when I tried to check out, I got a message stating that they weren't in sotck. However as of 3/15, there is free shipping for any amount for Rewards Members.

Saved me a trip...

"Free shipping on Staples.com for Rewards members".

Thanks OP.

Bought (4) X 2-Pk = (8) Cans !

Free S&H !!

Thanks, MC - in for 4 cans of nothing, shipped free

My store wouldn't give it to me for the price, said I had to print out a coupon, despite seeing it on my iphone this after scanning the barcode with the Staples app. I wound up buying it from the website and getting it shipped to my home for free. Great deal. Thanks MC

For some reason I actually DO have a Staples Rewards number and got free shipping. Just to revel in the luxury, I ordered the wipes and the spray separately. Good thing they added bad stuff to the air duster - I SO love smelling air going 500 mph.

illustratedman said:   My store wouldn't give it to me for the price, said I had to print out a coupon, despite seeing it on my iphone this after scanning the barcode with the Staples app. I wound up buying it from the website and getting it shipped to my home for free. Great deal. Thanks MCFirst of all they are supposed to price match Staples.com. You could have also done a reserve and pick up which should give you the online price at pickup.

as always thanks mr.c and free ship too. 2more cans.

illustratedman said:   My store wouldn't give it to me for the price, said I had to print out a coupon, despite seeing it on my iphone this after scanning the barcode with the Staples app. I wound up buying it from the website and getting it shipped to my home for free. Great deal. Thanks MC
wow. great way to boost sales (not). Dot com is the B&M's biggest competitor, you'd think they'd be happy to sell it to you.

mathfaster said:   illustratedman said:   My store wouldn't give it to me for the price, said I had to print out a coupon, despite seeing it on my iphone this after scanning the barcode with the Staples app. I wound up buying it from the website and getting it shipped to my home for free. Great deal. Thanks MCFirst of all they are supposed to price match Staples.com. You could have also done a reserve and pick up which should give you the online price at pickup.

I am relatively new to the smartphone scene, I did not think about reserving it and picking it up at the store while at the store. I just bought it when I got home. I also made a big mistake and caved in to the savings pass while attempting the $50 same brand ink double reward recycling promo and came up short $5 dollars.

Out of Stock.

in stock at $14.99 now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014