• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I see the price but when I add to cart it goes to sale price of $5.87

Edit: "Checkout" shows price, but a ship charge of $9 is still on.

kzookid said:   I see the price but when I add to cart it goes to sale price of $5.87

go all the way to the final checkout screen, price should reflect the instant savings there.

if not, simply call 1-800-3Staples to place the order and have them correct the price for you.

N41, good price. Thanks!

kzookid said:   Edit: "Checkout" shows price, but a ship charge of $9 is still on.

Adding a Rewards number should make shipping free.

I've used these at work exclusively for the past 3y, and I sign off on things all day long, nice pens.

In case anyone else was wondering, each pen's ink matches jts outside color. This price is only for the assorted colors pack.

Got two of these online after they wouldn't PM the online price at Staples B&M. Good price!

exbat said:   In case anyone else was wondering, each pen's ink matches jts outside color. This price is only for the assorted colors pack.

as it say clearly in the title.

Thanks MISTERCHEAP worked with me and I went with Free delivery to store

MISTERCHEAP said:   exbat said:   In case anyone else was wondering, each pen's ink matches jts outside color. This price is only for the assorted colors pack.

" Assorted" doesn't speak at all to whether it's assorted shell colors with all blue or black inks, or actual different ink colors.

Alan69 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   exbat said:   In case anyone else was wondering, each pen's ink matches jts outside color. This price is only for the assorted colors pack.

" Assorted" doesn't speak at all to whether it's assorted shell colors with all blue or black inks, or actual different ink colors.

yes it does. if it were black it would say black, if it were blue, it would say blue. assorted means assorted and I think the average pen buyer understands what this means. There would be no reason to put assorted if it strictly applied to the shell colors, noone would give a hoot about that.

Ordered 3 packs with some leftover rewards money. $0.24 shipped to my house. Thanks MR. C!

Unique contoured grip for comfort and control.
I like playing with my pen in my spare time.

OOS. Too bad. I needed these pens for my color coded day planner (yes, I am old fashioned and still prefer pen and paper planners).

is this online/phone only?

brotherhpj said:   is this online/phone only?

as far as advertised price, yes. however, you can price match this exact SKU in store if they carry it, just print out the page from Staples.com

MISTERCHEAP said:   brotherhpj said:   is this online/phone only?

as far as advertised price, yes. however, you can price match this exact SKU in store if they carry it, just print out the page from Staples.com
Not seeing store availability with the OP link. So could be different sku. Reserve function is nice when they have it as you get the online price or store price which ever is lowest when you buy in store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014