• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac (OEM) + Bonus ESET CyberSecurity for Mac @ Newegg - $28.00 after Coupon
was $79.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
PD8324 - $51.99 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac (OEM) + Bonus ESET CyberSecurity for Mac
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Back in November, I fell for this "rebate" and I am still waiting for my rebate.Don't be a sucker....there is no rebate check coming no matter if you send everythingshort of your mother's guess list at the wedding.Be advised that this is not easy software to set up and use...one day it works...next week it doesn't workI have needed tech support 4 times.

If you are referring to the Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac - OEM w/free 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive deal back in late November, several people (myself included) have confirmed that they are sending out the rebate. I updated the thread with contact info if you would like to contact them.

The rebate is instant!

There is not waiting.

I got me one for $28 as there is no tax!!!

Also, got 2 day shipping with Shop Runner.

YES!!!

Thank you. In for one. Opted for free 4-6 day free shipping. Came to $30.10 with tax.

Just bought. Shoprunner. Will be here Wed free! Thanks OP!

Just ordered it! $28.00 plus Shoprunner for 2 day shipping. Coupon is instant.
Questions, since I am buying this as a business expense, and when it's time to file tax return, will IRS tell me to pay for the sales tax?

You're supposed to pay sales tax even if the seller does not charge you (fair-use legislation). I think there's a form you can get from your state's website. IRS wouldn't really care unless it's a really large amount, say in the hundreds and thousands.

LANmonkey said:   You're supposed to pay sales tax even if the seller does not charge you (fair-use legislation). I think there's a form you can get from your state's website. IRS wouldn't really care unless it's a really large amount, say in the hundreds and thousands.

The IRS would never care. Sales tax is a state issue, not federal.

I received in 1 day! Installed it yesterday. the package said Not for individual sale lol
Also realized the title said Bonus "ESET CyberSecurity for Mac"
umm where?

@LANmonkey and @Slickdeal45
thanks for the input. I guess I will know when the time comes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014