• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card @ Best Buy - $19.99
Compare at $27.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They say they have a fix? I wonder if its just firmware. How can we check? I will be using mine in an S3?

pezgarden (Mar. 19, 2013 @ 12:37a) |

Firmware? On a flash memory card? When it crashes, card is as dead as a doornail, system does not recognize it...

shank (Mar. 19, 2013 @ 10:29a) |

got this card on black friday from best buy, returned and bought on Amazon when they matched the price..just tonight whi... (more)

impasse (Mar. 20, 2013 @ 8:07p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet...got one thanks.

In for 2 for my phone and my wife's phone.

I think this is pretty hot price for $20 + tax for *Sandisk* microSD and it is a Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 1 microSD card. For $20 after discount, most of the time you can only get some off brand cards that people often complaint it die after few months of use.

Wanted to get Staples to price match this so that I could use my Rewards on it and get it for practically nothing. Problem was, Staples only carries the Class 6 version of this card and this is a Class 10 version. Since they aren't exact, no price match is possible.

Discover 5% CB makes it a sweeter deal

Thanks. Got one for $29 a week ago, time to call for price match!

I check Staples's website, they do not sell the same item.

anyone using this in their galaxy s3? If yes, any tips on the best way to format this for use on the phone?

thanks OP, looks like a solid deal, I was looking for one last week but luckily held off.

brokedude said:   anyone using this in their galaxy s3? If yes, any tips on the best way to format this for use on the phone?

I used 64GB instead of 32GB in my galaxy s3 without doing any format. It works right the way after I put the card into galaxy s3.

got one, How do you get the 5% from discover, guess I need to research that one

Oh found, guess I should of used the shop discover link. oh well next time

Thanks OP.

qzheng2000 said:   brokedude said:   anyone using this in their galaxy s3? If yes, any tips on the best way to format this for use on the phone?

I used 64GB instead of 32GB in my galaxy s3 without doing any format. It works right the way after I put the card into galaxy s3.

do you ever move the 64gb card to any other device, and if so do you run into any issues?

In for one, but it won't let me ship it. . .says "not available for shipping." I have to pick it up in store, which is ok, but just wondering if anyone else is having that same issue.

hambirg said:   In for one, but it won't let me ship it. . .says "not available for shipping." I have to pick it up in store, which is ok, but just wondering if anyone else is having that same issue.
Same here. Selling like hotcakes apparently.

A reminder or tip: This qualifies nicely for the "spend $10+ and get 500 RZ points" offer for those with RZ accounts and who have "interacted" with the BB RZ app on Facebook. For more info:
Link

one would think the staff would mention 1.5% CashBack on this.

Amazon retail packaging also shows up 19.99. Limit 1:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009QZH7BU?ie=UTF8&redirect=tru...

Items Ordered Price
1 of: SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQUA-032G-U46A
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$19.99

Green for the op. In for 1 @ AMZN

EDIT: Frustration free packaging also showing 19.99 now as well.

OOS @ B3stbuy. Thanks for the Amaz0n link.

Shipping is back. I also wasn't able to choose free shipping for a few minutes, but now it works.

Still was in stock for me at BB might depend on local warehouse availability (im in san francisco, ca)

olvrtw said:   Shipping is back. I also wasn't able to choose free shipping for a few minutes, but now it works.

Thank you for the heads-up. Now I have 1 for pickup and one being delivered.

MeIsCheap said:   qzheng2000 said:   brokedude said:   anyone using this in their galaxy s3? If yes, any tips on the best way to format this for use on the phone?

do you ever move the 64gb card to any other device, and if so do you run into any issues?

Yes, I did once took out the 64GB micro SD card, put into a SD adaptor and inserted into the card reader of my laptop without any problem. Most time I just connect my galaxy s3 to the computer with the USB cable. I did a lot of times music/video/photo files copy between galaxy s3 and PC without any problem. I have not try to copy any file its size is more than 4GB.

Grabbed one earlier for pickup .

Just hope this doesn't crap out like may of the reviews ( Newegg , Amazon , etc) , as I'd have rather just gone with the Transcend version for $22 at Newegg or Amazon (never a problem with ANY of my Transcend cards to date).

Only benefit is this will give me the 500 RZ points from the FB deal .

Crossing fingers on reliability .

Thanks much OP went to store & pick'd up 2. Does not have shelf tag promo price but rang up at sale price.

OOh...good deal!

stereo55 said:   Grabbed one earlier for pickup .

Just hope this doesn't crap out like may of the reviews ( Newegg , Amazon , etc) , as I'd have rather just gone with the Transcend version for $22 at Newegg or Amazon (never a problem with ANY of my Transcend cards to date).

my local camera shop only sells Sandisk (& one other brand that I can't recall now), because of the Sandisk reliability, or at least that's what they say. I guess I'm more comfortable with the Sandisk name than Transcend, though i do have several of them. I would think Sandisk wouldn't want to be associated with bad memory chips, as that's really the bulk of their business, and the more commonly known brand among consumers.

Darn! Was there today and did not know this. Would have picked up a couple up for my gopro. I guess that's what I get for not checking FW first.

in for 1.

Great deal Staff! In for 2.

One for me and one for....me.....

Bought three in store and ran into another fellow doing the same. He had found the deal in bb's daily email, I told him about FW.

Woo.. The stuff will sell out soon. Try right now..

Great find. Do not want to take a credit from the person who posted. Almost bought two of them, but then found this one: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/03/18/galaxy_s3_sandisk_msd/
It may be related... may be not. I just wonder why SanDisk dropped the price so suddenly.

stereo55 said:   Grabbed one earlier for pickup .

I bought the card in late Nov 12 on Newegg for my Motorola phone, died this week. After spending the better part of 1 hour in online chat with SanDisk support, they provided a return UPS label, replacement card is expected in about one week. So yes, the reliability concerns are legit, AMAZING that SanDisk spent 1 hour of labor, $5 return shipping, plus another $5 to send a replacement, along with labor to process the claim - all for an item that retails for ~$20.

Apostle said:   Great find. Do not want to take a credit from the person who posted. Almost bought two of them, but then found this one: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/03/18/galaxy_s3_sandisk_msd/
It may be related... may be not. I just wonder why SanDisk dropped the price so suddenly.

Ouch !

Its shows backorder and when i place orderbanyways the price jumps to 69.99 throughout the checkout process. Even though cart shows 19.99$

I bought one of these the last time they went on sale for 25 dollars at best buy. I had it in my galaxy s2 for Sprint and it crapped out on me in 2 months. It was weird because while I had it in the phone, I never did any writing to it at all. I did a rma through email, chatted with them for a couple days back and forth and then sent the old card back. I have had the new one for about 3 months in a galaxy s3 actually using it and no problems so far.

They say they have a fix? I wonder if its just firmware. How can we check? I will be using mine in an S3?

pezgarden said:   They say they have a fix? I wonder if its just firmware. How can we check? I will be using mine in an S3?

Firmware? On a flash memory card? When it crashes, card is as dead as a doornail, system does not recognize it...

Skipping 1 Messages...
got this card on black friday from best buy, returned and bought on Amazon when they matched the price..just tonight while i'm sitting here doing nothing, i see my gs3 trying to remount the sd card, annnnd..nothing. then i google, and find this thread, and that register article, and i'm pretty angry. at least their support is decent..guess it's time to put that unlimited data on t-mo to use and back up all my photos. music i can replace, but..ugh, so fcking angry because there's apparently nothing i can do to get them back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014