• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Domino's Pizza - Get 50% off a regular priced pizza when you order online and use coupon code "50off" valid 3/18 - 3/24. Use Shop Runner to get free delivery!

Member Summary

dominos (83.14kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OH OK got it.

MysteriousGirl (Mar. 22, 2013 @ 7:39p) |

(2): In some weird way, it makes me feel like I'm "cooking"

bytem3 (Mar. 22, 2013 @ 9:42p) |

These are all terrible pizza's and a waste of calories.

hennemania (Apr. 28, 2013 @ 9:11p) |

• Also categorized in:

free delivery with minimum of $1 to $2 tip to the driver. so it is not free if you can go pick it up

This is not that great a deal. Their 5-5-5 and 3-3-3 deals were much better.

the handmade pan 7.99 also works for the 1/2 off..this is a great deal.

Seems great to me. Artisan pizzas ring out @$3.99 each, and no need to purchase more than one if you wish!

ppanamared said:   the handmade pan 7.99 also works for the 1/2 off..this is a great deal.

I tried adding a Medium Pan with and without toppings, but it's coming out to $4.99 for no toppings.

Artisan Crust pizzas are coming out to $3.99

March 18 24: Get 50% off any pizza at menu price when you order online.
Just got the same email.

bump!

https://order.dominos.com/en/

$3.99, better than most frozen pizza, hmm

Its a great deal. I just got an XL Brooklyn for 6.99

Its funny .. I got the email on Domino's 50% off and then a minute later, got another email and that time it was from PizzaHut for $7.99 large 2 topping pizza (carry out only)

is that off ADvertized prices? and i see kroger has tombstone for 2.49!

make sure you are using the 7.99 handmade pan pizza not the original pan. Got sausage and extra cheese for like 5 bucks.

so evil! I finally start to lose weight and they throw 50% off at me

I still have a bunch of pizza that I, uh, "saved" in the freezer back from when they offered this in December. It's quite the coincidence that I haven't eaten any pizza in over two months until a few hours ago (before I saw this post).

bytem3 said:   I still have a bunch of pizza that I, uh, "saved" in the freezer back from when they offered this in December. It's quite the coincidence that I haven't eaten any pizza in over two months until a few hours ago (before I saw this post).

How do you preserve them?? just wrap them with cling film?

Ugh. I ordered two of them and have paid for it like 5 times tonight......wait......6....oh boy...

Great deal and I'm not worried about the weight issue; especially when I burn about 2000 calories per day.

with the 50% off coupon the total for 2 X-Large was $17 plus tax. free delivery w/Shop Runner.

online includes mobile orders ?

rosspd2633 said:   Great deal and I'm not worried about the weight issue; especially when I burn about 2000 calories per day.

Wow good. Mind sharing what do u do and for how long?

How are you guys getting the 50% off to stack with the $7.99 medium handmade pan pizza? The $7.99 pricing is considered a coupon (and not menu price), and the site limits you to 1 coupon.

The code last time worked only on small pizzas. This one works perfectly fine.

senseiurata said:   How are you guys getting the 50% off to stack with the $7.99 medium handmade pan pizza? The $7.99 pricing is considered a coupon (and not menu price), and the site limits you to 1 coupon.when i ordered from list given after clicking on the 50% off coupon link, 2nd 1 is small only. close that link and just order from home menu and you can order as many as you can for 50% off menu price. i ordered 2 large extravaganzas and it came out to $9 each.

chesspokerface said:   so evil! I finally start to lose weight and they throw 50% off at me

Yes, but the Artisan Feta and Spinach only has 150 calories per slice!!!

linrick said:   senseiurata said:   How are you guys getting the 50% off to stack with the $7.99 medium handmade pan pizza? The $7.99 pricing is considered a coupon (and not menu price), and the site limits you to 1 coupon.when i ordered from list given after clicking on the 50% off coupon link, 2nd 1 is small only. close that link and just order from home menu and you can order as many as you can for 50% off menu price. i ordered 2 large extravaganzas and it came out to $9 each.

With PapaJohn's, you can usually only change up to two toppings. Domino's will let you change an entire pizza. I usually order the Extravaganzza, change to get the toppings & cheeses we want with no extra charges. I have gotten a call to confirm once because the order was completely different than the selected pizza. I told em I will tip good, I do tip good; no "Waiting" worries, lol

When I order online, my browser must be getting a cookie because after that, all I see are dominos advertisements. It makes me want to order again. very sneaky.

orangespot said:   When I order online, by browser must be getting a cookie because after that, all I see are dominos advertisements. It makes me want to order again. very sneaky.it's good thru 3/24 so order away and freeze

yeah linrick, that's kinda what I was thinking. Do these freeze very well? any tips from experience?
I order the gluten free crust and I can tell you getting a gluten free pizza for under $10 is unheard of.

orangespot said:   yeah linrick, that's kinda what I was thinking. Do these freeze very well? any tips from experience?
I order the gluten free crust and I can tell you getting a gluten free pizza for under $10 is unheard of.
i stack them slice on slice opposite directions then wrap with foil and stick in freezer. dominos don't have 50% off very often so i usually order at least 10 on the last day and go from there.

they freeze well....but since my household is domino's lovers, the pizzas don't last very long in the freezer .

Thanks linrick,
Do you re-heat in the microwave or oven?

i have a small convection oven so it reheat/toast great!

never microwave.

ppanamared said:   the handmade pan 7.99 also works for the 1/2 off..this is a great deal.

I tried this and it didnt work for my store

twmofa said:   bytem3 said:   I still have a bunch of pizza that I, uh, "saved" in the freezer back from when they offered this in December. It's quite the coincidence that I haven't eaten any pizza in over two months until a few hours ago (before I saw this post).

To freeze (based upon my extensive, uh, research/Googling/now experience):
1) Order pizza online with memo to "please don't cut" (you can also call to have them tag it onto your order or - if you're just going to pick up the pizza - show up a little before the pizza is done and request that they not cut it); having your pizza remain uncut reduces crust sogginess and makes the cheese more manageable
2) Blot the excess oil from the top of the pizza (I go through 6-8 paper towels for each XL pizza)
3) Let the pizza cool so that the cheese doesn't ooze all over and make the crust soggy after I cut it
4) Cut the pizza into whatever kind of slices you want (slices that are 1-2" wide at the crust seem to reheat the easiest in the microwave)
4) Line up slices in large Ziplock bags and make layers. I had large Ziplock bags and could fit ~6x slices (~2.5" wide at the crust) side-by-side with alternating crusts and tips (like if you interlocked the patterns on both sides of a backgammon board)
5) Seal the lock on the Ziplock bags
6) Stack the Ziplock bags full of slices so that you have layer upon layer of delicious pizza.

To reheat: (assuming you used my recommendation of cutting the slices so that they are ~1.5" wide at the crust)
1) Place a paper towel or two on a microwaveable place, under the slices you want to reheat.
2) Cover the plate and slices (with another plate or a microwave cover thing)
3) Heat until the pizza slices have been thoroughly heated (<Bill Nye>remember, freezing doesn't kill bacteria, it just slows its growth!</Bill Nye> - I tend to err on the side of overkilling this, but I microwave two slices (alternating tip and crust) for 30-45 seconds, then flip each slice of pizza so that each side has equal time getting heated in each location (anecdotally, most microwaves seem to warm certain spots better than others), then heat for another 30-45 seconds.
4) Place the slices on a frying pan on a stove that is off, then turn the stove on to medium heat
5) Heat the slices until the bottoms are as firm as you want (usually just takes several minutes)

Caveat: I live alone and have no life outside of FWF, so this might not be practical if you have to heat up a lot of slices.

If you need to heat up many slices, I have read that an alternative is to just turn the oven to medium heat and reheat them like that.

lol bytem3. even for 1 person, it's way too much work.

when i take out of my freezer, i just toast it in my convection oven twice for 2 minutes each and they taste as good as just delivered.

bytem3 said:   twmofa said:   bytem3 said:   I still have a bunch of pizza that I, uh, "saved" in the freezer back from when they offered this in December. It's quite the coincidence that I haven't eaten any pizza in over two months until a few hours ago (before I saw this post).

To freeze (based upon my extensive, uh, research/Googling/now experience):
1) Order pizza online with memo to "please don't cut" (you can also call to have them tag it onto your order or - if you're just going to pick up the pizza - show up a little before the pizza is done and request that they not cut it); having your pizza remain uncut reduces crust sogginess and makes the cheese more manageable
2) Blot the excess oil from the top of the pizza (I go through 6-8 paper towels for each XL pizza)
3) Let the pizza cool so that the cheese doesn't ooze all over and make the crust soggy after I cut it
4) Cut the pizza into whatever kind of slices you want (slices that are 1-2" wide at the crust seem to reheat the easiest in the microwave)
4) Line up slices in large Ziplock bags and make layers. I had large Ziplock bags and could fit ~6x slices (~2.5" wide at the crust) side-by-side with alternating crusts and tips (like if you interlocked the patterns on both sides of a backgammon board)
5) Seal the lock on the Ziplock bags
6) Stack the Ziplock bags full of slices so that you have layer upon layer of delicious pizza.

To reheat: (assuming you used my recommendation of cutting the slices so that they are ~1.5" wide at the crust)
1) Place a paper towel or two on a microwaveable place, under the slices you want to reheat.
2) Cover the plate and slices (with another plate or a microwave cover thing)
3) Heat until the pizza slices have been thoroughly heated (<Bill Nye>remember, freezing doesn't kill bacteria, it just slows its growth!</Bill Nye> - I tend to err on the side of overkilling this, but I microwave two slices (alternating tip and crust) for 30-45 seconds, then flip each slice of pizza so that each side has equal time getting heated in each location (anecdotally, most microwaves seem to warm certain spots better than others), then heat for another 30-45 seconds.
4) Place the slices on a frying pan on a stove that is off, then turn the stove on to medium heat
5) Heat the slices until the bottoms are as firm as you want (usually just takes several minutes)

Caveat: I live alone and have no life outside of FWF, so this might not be practical if you have to heat up a lot of slices.

If you need to heat up many slices, I have read that an alternative is to just turn the oven to medium heat and reheat them like that.

Most of the time, these pizza deals keep popping very often. When u have the advantage of using these codes regularly to bring down the price and eat fresh pizza, why do u have to go through this extra work of freezing/thawing and eating months old pizza.

mysteriousgirl, dominos do not have 50% off very often maybe once or twice a year. they're the only pizzas store my family and i like so we do stock up and freeze them when this deal comes around. other pizzas chains such as pj, ph, pi, etc. are the ones having 50% very often, and no one in my family cared for those.

not for me. did you do anything special?

linrick said:   mysteriousgirl, dominos do not have 50% off very often maybe once or twice a year. they're the only pizzas store my family and i like so we do stock up and freeze them when this deal comes around. other pizzas chains such as pj, ph, pi, etc. are the ones having 50% very often, and no one in my family cared for those.

OH OK got it.

MysteriousGirl said:   
Most of the time, these pizza deals keep popping very often. When u have the advantage of using these codes regularly to bring down the price and eat fresh pizza, why do u have to go through this extra work of freezing/thawing and eating months old pizza.

Because of

(1): linrick said:   mysteriousgirl, dominos do not have 50% off very often maybe once or twice a year. they're the only pizzas store my family and i like so we do stock up and freeze them when this deal comes around. other pizzas chains such as pj, ph, pi, etc. are the ones having 50% very often, and no one in my family cared for those.

(2): In some weird way, it makes me feel like I'm "cooking"

Skipping 1 Messages...
These are all terrible pizza's and a waste of calories.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014